Rude shop assistants.

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
raincoathumper

Re: Rude shop assistants.

Post by raincoathumper »

Yes I had a shop assistant do that to me the other day I walked into a charity shop and immediately walking in the door I noticed a long black shiny pvc raincoat I wanted to have a look and the assistant said that rack is for ladies only. I carried on looking and she said did you not hear me I said that is for ladies only mens stuff is over there, I turned around grabbed the raincoat and then put it on the counter she said it is a ladies coat not mens I turned around and said how bout mind your own business it is for my wife (the truth was I was taking it home to wear and have a good wank in it), slapped the money on the counter for it along with price tag and walked out.

I have had better responses from private sellers online I had one lady ask me why I have so many raincoats on my feedback history. I tried to avoid the question then she emailed me again and asked if I was a fetishist while advising me she had sent her coat (a shiny red top shop coat which I have seen on ebay for $185-$200NZD and I got mine for $35NZD) off to me, I finally admitted to her yes I was and she just said hope it brings you a lot of pleasure and enjoyment (this was a couple of weeks ago) and told me that she may have another coat coming up for sale soon that I may be interested, in her coat made me a great fan of topshop raincoats when I see them now I just have to buy them so I can take them to bed my count on top shop coats is 3 so far but I have only been buying stuff that has been owned by women lately.
Last edited by raincoathumper on July 19th, 2014, 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

It would be so nice if some articles had punctuation marks as well as a full stop at the end.
merv

Post by merv »

blackmacjay wrote:It would be so nice if some articles had punctuation marks as well as a full stop at the end.
yes, i gave up on that previous offering. It probably meant something to somebody but I couldn't be bothered to try and work my way through it either.

On the subject of poor service in shops I tend to shame them on twitter, includng the twitter handle of the shop in question, seeing that most shops monitor twitter for he rvews, good and bad. My most recent one was a picture of all the unmanned checkouts in TKMax with the suggestion that this was the contempt they had for the queue of customers. If more people actually complained in a way that companies knew it was going public they may wake their ideas up abit.
raincoathumper

Post by raincoathumper »

blackmacjay wrote:It would be so nice if some articles had punctuation marks as well as a full stop at the end.
well excuse me for not being so bloody perfect at school your honour. I have fixed my post just to appease your perfectionism.
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Thank You!
regenhoedje

Post by regenhoedje »

Do you have nothing better to do?
sissy_sofi

Post by sissy_sofi »

I realize many of the members here are ESL, however, a post is easier to read when there is proper punctuation.

As for buying feminine clothing at consignment stores, I bought a lovely shiny black pvc jacket at one with no questions asked.