IchWillMehr on the Pictures and Videos Section of the Forum.

Non rainwear related post about all things other than rainwear.
rothbhoy

IchWillMehr on the Pictures and Videos Section of the Forum.

Post by rothbhoy »

I don't know what any of you think about this guy and his thread on here but I see him as an out and out SPAMMER. The stuff he posts is absolutely nothing to do with Rainwear, which is what this Forum is all about. He posts fetishwear videos + 'holiday snap' type videos. He seems to be filling our Forum with crap from his own You Tube channel - link here: https://www.youtube.com/c/IchWillMehrTV/videos I see bugger all remotely RAINWEAR-related on his YT channel and I have told him (via his posts on his thread on here) exactly that - on more than one occasion. If he continues to post this garbage on here I will get in touch with Mason and endeavour to get him banned. Your comments about his thread are most welcome - some may like fetishwear/holiday snap video posts and others may not. I don't know but I thought this was a RAINWEAR FORUM!!!!!
Last edited by rothbhoy on September 24th, 2020, 7:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
MissRachel

Re: IchWillMehr on the Pictures and Videos Section of the Forum.

Post by MissRachel »

rothbhoy wrote: September 23rd, 2020, 7:44 pm I don't know what any of you think about this guy and his thread on there but I see him as an out and out SPAMMER. The stuff he posts is absolutely nothing to do with Rainwear, which is what this Forum is all about. He posts fetishwear videos + 'holiday snap' type videos. He seems to be filling our Forum with crap from his own You Tube channel - link here: https://www.youtube.com/c/IchWillMehrTV/videos I see bugger all remotely RAINWEAR-related on his YT channel and I have told him (via his posts on his thread on here) exactly that - on more than one occasion. If he continues to post this garbage on here I will get in touch with Mason and endeavour to get him banned. Your comments about his thread are most welcome - some may like fetishwear/holiday snap video posts and others may not. I don't know but I thought this was a RAINWEAR FORUM!!!!!
Looks like a TRAVEL LOG. Warn this guy and if you does not stop SPAMMING cut him off.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
Izzitpvc

Post by Izzitpvc »

I kind of have to agree, did have a look at the YT channel (briefly), not a great deal of rainwear on show, more "vlog" on pvc in public around europe, folks may like this and others will not, it might have been better for this person to post a link (one) to the YT channel instead of numerous links and that maybe more agreeable to folks or not
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

I must say that over the last few weeks when looking at the Pictures section I look first at who has posted and pass rothboy by. I have looked at some of them but get fed up at seeing things that don't tick my box, as it were. I know nothing of him so maybe the kind of stuff he puts on means something to him and he thinks he is doing us all a favour by putting these clips on.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Johnnyrbr wrote: September 24th, 2020, 8:20 am I must say that over the last few weeks when looking at the Pictures section I look first at who has posted and pass rothboy by. I have looked at some of them but get fed up at seeing things that don't tick my box, as it were. I know nothing of him so maybe the kind of stuff he puts on means something to him and he thinks he is doing us all a favour by putting these clips on.
The positive replies I get from many members on here would seem to suggest otherwise for the vast majority. So that I might try and find something to your taste can I politely ask what sort of stuff you like? I realise I cannot please everybody and I have no desire to try and do so. However, knowing what different members on here like would be a big help for the future.
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Johnnyrbr wrote: September 24th, 2020, 8:20 am I must say that over the last few weeks when looking at the Pictures section I look first at who has posted and pass rothboy by. I have looked at some of them but get fed up at seeing things that don't tick my box, as it were. I know nothing of him so maybe the kind of stuff he puts on means something to him and he thinks he is doing us all a favour by putting these clips on.
You seem to have a short memory Johnnyrbr. Here are a few comments made recently by YOU about my posts on the Forum.

July 17th Re: Tamara in her big blue mackintosh - lots of creaking, crackling and squeaking!
"Agree with you rothboy, love the sounds of it all. The sound of the snappers and the zips going up and then the mack itself - a real turn on"

June 6th Re: The Well Protected Lady - mature lady wearing some lovely shiny PVC, gumpla and rubber mackintoshes.
"As you say Rothboy that Red Mack is also special. Would love to be that guy in the one photo walking out of the door with arms round each other - oooooooh !!!!"

June 5th Re: The Well Protected Lady - mature lady wearing some lovely shiny PVC, gumpla and rubber mackintoshes.
"Great find Rothbhoy. My favourite is the lovely black SBR with high collar, wristbands and belt, one of Weathervains best" Mm!! :)
Lordgrey

Post by Lordgrey »

I think he mistakenly put your Name as author of the initial post in his text instead of IchWillMehr. Hurried too much I would say. Please wait till he has a chance to correct himselfe before Interpret the wrong intentions in his post. Maybe you can safe the energy.

And I also think IchWillMehr is spam
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

Lordgrey wrote: September 24th, 2020, 6:52 pm I think he mistakenly put your Name as author of the initial post in his text instead of IchWillMehr. Hurried too much I would say. Please wait till he has a chance to correct himselfe before Interpret the wrong intentions in his post. Maybe you can safe the energy.

And I also think IchWillMehr is spam
I can see absolutely no evidence that he used my name as author in his first post - he used his own (new name!). Not to worry, Admin have been made aware of his posts and are doing something about it. At least we agree that his posts are SPAM!!!!!
rothbhoy

Post by rothbhoy »

galondraken wrote: September 24th, 2020, 8:49 pm Hey rothbhoy!

Calm down a little bit, your posts in that thread is far from what is appropriate behavior on a public forum.

Maybe some good feedback and suggestions on their videos could result in some more nice rainwear being used in them? I would enjoy it :)
How are the clips I post "far from what is appropriate behaviour" in your words? I am posting clips of women wearing rainwear - precisely what this section of the Forum (Pictures and Videos) is for. It is NOT for HOLIDAY VLOG vidoes/general fetish wear - the type that IchWillMehr is posting every day - sometimes two or three times a day! The guy is an out and out SPAMMER and the quicker peeps realise this the better! His latest 'offering' is of a holiday in Albania with NO RAINWEAR CONTENT in it at all.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

If youve contacted the mods then let them sort it out in the mean time if you dont like their content just block them