Pvc long rainmacs

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
annabell-cagoule

Re: Pvc long rainmacs

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Well, i am out in Portugal and fair to say it’s been raining hard the last few days, i have been wearing my fluro pink Runners Point cagoule, over the head with a very shiney coating, i have been in heaven! But i have discovered that it’s also the see through pvc Mac capital of the world, i habe lost count of how many i have seen! Plus loads of heavy fisherman’s rainwear and a fair few cagoules, mainly lightweight nylon type. I love it here lol xx
Lets get swishy!
Taffmac

Post by Taffmac »

annabell-cagoule wrote: May 9th, 2019, 9:44 pm Well, i am out in Portugal and fair to say it’s been raining hard the last few days, i have been wearing my fluro pink Runners Point cagoule, over the head with a very shiney coating, i have been in heaven! But i have discovered that it’s also the see through pvc Mac capital of the world, i habe lost count of how many i have seen! Plus loads of heavy fisherman’s rainwear and a fair few cagoules, mainly lightweight nylon type. I love it here lol xx
The see-through pvc mac capital of the world ? Please tell us a little more about the macs you have seen; I hope they are not those horrible thin polythene things. What part of Portugal did you see these macs ? Many thanks.
annabell-cagoule

Sadly yes, most were the thin 1.99 macs, but, did see some younger folks in thicker slightly shorter clear plastic/pvc and couple yellow coloured ones. Lots of high viz fluro pink / orange cagoules as well being worn by the folks doing the fatima pilgrimage walk that went through our village
Lets get swishy!
annabell-cagoule

Sadly yes, most were the thin 1.99 macs, but, did see some younger folks in thicker slightly shorter clear plastic/pvc and couple yellow coloured ones. Lots of high viz fluro pink / orange cagoules as well being worn by the folks doing the fatima pilgrimage walk that went through our village
Lets get swishy!
Taffmac

Post by Taffmac »

annabell-cagoule wrote: May 12th, 2019, 12:24 am Sadly yes, most were the thin 1.99 macs, but, did see some younger folks in thicker slightly shorter clear plastic/pvc and couple yellow coloured ones. Lots of high viz fluro pink / orange cagoules as well being worn by the folks doing the fatima pilgrimage walk that went through our village
Thanks Annabell, I really appreciate the reply.
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Shinyladylvr wrote: May 2nd, 2019, 4:04 am And a couple of short macs from BooHoo
https://us.boohoo.com/leopard-vinyl-tre ... 97276.html
Looks a lovely mac but no hood 😥😥😥😥