Nylon Cagoules

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Ilovecagoules

Re: Nylon Cagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Here's a memory some might've indulged in...

When I was younger and had a few cagoules, some of them were a size or two larger than I needed them so I could knot the sleeves at the end, slip it on, cocoon myself and then slip my arms in. It was always a little tricky to extricate myself which added that element of risk!
I also recall something similar on a school trip once. Some friends (a mix of boys and girls) and I were playing a card game on the coach and the loser of each game had to don a royal blue smock cagoule (I forget the make). This wouldn't have been a forfeit for me but I didn't let on. Sadly, I never lost - maybe I should've tried harder to do so - but one girl who did was caught out as she put it on. She was quite small so the sleeves came way past her hands so another in the group tied the sleeves quite tight and she was well and truly stuck! It was quite a sight for me to watch her still trying to play the game, holding the cards with knotted cagoule sleeves!
Waterproof trousers

Post by Waterproof trousers »

I love to wear my Peter storm.cagoules and waterproof trousers , the feel and noise is such a turn on . I also enjoy my berghaus stormcloud jackets . I like to walk.in public with nothing underneath or with a partner
Waterproof trousers

Post by Waterproof trousers »

I love to wear my Peter storm.cagoules and waterproof trousers , the feel and noise is such a turn on . I also enjoy my berghaus stormcloud jackets . I like to walk.in public with nothing underneath or with a partner
hoodtight

Post by hoodtight »

I really enjoy my orange Pentland cag and trous. They live in the boot of my car for use at any time. I and a mate of mine have each bought Climb8 suits which consist of bib and brace plus long cagoule designed for fiashing. Huge simple hood, and really exciting to wear. Taped seams, so an amazing deal for £20 or so. His is blue, mine is red.
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

I have just been out walking wearing my noisy portwest long mac it was lovely although my real love is for plastic/pvc raincoats.
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

Bit of a shame to think that thin nylon cagoules/ overtrousers are a bit of a rarity now. Bring back the days when they were so common in the late '70s and 80s. Always surprising to think that more of them are not found in charity shops. Been ages since I found a bargain.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Been interested in the climb8 bib trousers, they look shiney nylon, what is the inside like as cant find any pictures.

Cant beat a nylon cagoule. Always had good luck in charity shops at the coast. Not often you find them in high st charity shops any more, but vintage clothing shops often have them and have seena big rail of them online at the kilo vintage clothing sales
Lets get swishy!
hoodtight

Post by hoodtight »

For some reason I can never get photos onto this site, but if you PM me with your e-mail, I can send you some pix of the Climb8 bib trousers.
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Climb 8 bib trousers and cagoule are fantastic. I have red , black and blue
Klep69

Post by Klep69 »

I love them I have to wear the trousers to as they make a lovely swish sound rubbing together.