Nylon Cagoules

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
YoungAndShiny

Re: Nylon Cagoules

Post by YoungAndShiny »

I've been aware of my fetish since about fourteen, or thirteen, although I always found it weird describing how I felt when I saw women or other girls my age wearing nylon cagoules; it has always turned me on so much. I have tried to get into PVC, or other forms of rainwear - but as is mentioned by others, the brunt of the fetish (and to a degree addiction lol) is nylon cagoules, so at least a directory for new members would be appreciated, and from my own experience would not be seen as a division in the forums. It just makes it easier to find things, for the majority of the forums aren't the mentioned, naturally.
hoodtight

Post by hoodtight »

I so agree, hooded in my red Peter Storm as I tap this - wish there was someone similarly dressed to attend to my needs!!!
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

I love sitting inside wearing my cagoule fully done up. Even better getting sexy with someone wearing the same.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

annabell-cagoule wrote: May 23rd, 2019, 11:06 pm Do you still have it?
Sadly not, it got sold a few years ago when I was having a clear out :(
I do still have some Peter Storm and Regatta cagoules at the moment :)
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

By chance a navy blue regatta with white zip and white stripes across the arms?
Lets get swishy!
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

annabell-cagoule wrote: May 29th, 2019, 10:30 pm By chance a navy blue regatta with white zip and white stripes across the arms?
Nope, sorry but they're all fairly recent purchases
Cagoule

Post by Cagoule »

annabell-cagoule wrote: May 12th, 2019, 8:45 pm Having read in the suggestions about a separate area for cagoules I thought that i’d start a thread just for rhose of us who love nylon cagoules, there are a few of us here who are interested or have them as our preferred choice of rainwear.

For me there is something about the shininess of the fabrics interior, the feel of it against my bare skin, the sound of it and the smell of certain makes.

My preferences are the original peter storm, the old regatta, k-way, runners-point, navy blue striped vintage ones, kag-in-bag and many other un named or vintage cagoules.

The swishy sound they make is amazing, how they crinkle when cold, cling to you when wet, slide over your skin, how you can layer them up and wear multiple ones at once.

Whats your favourite and do you also prefer cagoules over other types of rainwear? Favourite colours, brands and types? Lets make this thread for all cagoules lovers out there.

X
Hi fellow cagoule fans. It is always lovely to find other people that have the same interest in swishy cagoules and raintrousers. We all have a story to tell but the similarity of our experiences is interesting. We all love the feel, the look, the sound and even the smell of this gear (especially when new). Wearing this gear against bare skin is a joy and indeed many of us like to layer. The observation about how much more crinkly they get when cold is interesting as I love that too.

As my name suggests, Peter Storm gear has alway been my favourite (I'm lucky to have a vast collection of both trad and Size re-issues), but I also love K-Way, Regatta, Adidas and others. My ultimate is a navy blue Peter Storm smock cagoule and matching raintrousers. Hunter wellies is also a passion and worn gives the full 'waterproofs" look.

You can find me on Fetlife (PeterStormCag), Regnfrakker (PeterStormCag) and I also have blog - https://cagoulefetish.blogspot.com . Email me on peterstormcagoule@yahoo.com as I am always interested to exchange thoughts and ideas about our cagoule fetish.

Best Swishes to all fellow cagoule fans... Peter
annabell-cagoule

So,
What’s everyones favourite part of a cagoule, is it The shiney coating? elastic cuffs? The draw strings on the hood, the way a hood sits of the back, the vents, the contrasting zip, what is that attracts you to a cagoule?

Letnus know.

For me its the elastic cuffs, they need to be tight, or the way a hood hangs when its puffed up especially when being worn by someone and you can tell the lining of the cagoule from it. Just something about the way it hangs... :)
Lets get swishy!
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

It has to be the hood tied as tightly as possible mmm
annabell-cagoule

I have if anyone wants them a load of nylon cagoules from the 80’s / 90’s that have some damage, just stitching coming undone, i never wear them and before they go in the bin as we need space at home does anyone want them?

Mix of navy blue over the head and zip up, i think
Some yellow kag in a bag, red, multicoloured TKO that has delaminated.

I know someone loved destroying cagoules, which i think is a big shame myself but these are well worn and failing in the stiching. Mix of sizes small to xl

Free to a good home
Lets get swishy!