Another New Member

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Latexcpl

Another New Member

Post by Latexcpl »

Hi all and hope you're well which ever part of the world you're in?

So we're a genuine couple now mid/late 30s. Gets harder each time i say that hahah. I remember my first forum post stating we were an early 20's couple. Now with two children so time is going fast.

Fetish lies mainly with me (Ken) and my wife engages now and then. My fetish is mainly Latex although I do have rain macs to thank for this hence why I wanted to join. I don't find them sexually stimulating as I first did although I still appreciate a good shiny mac (hence I still own a PU coat that I bought from a Warner Brothers store in the 90s) Sometimes use them as an addition while wearing latex. We spent some time in Paris last week as a family and I couldn't help noticed the amount of people (mainly ladies) wearing pvc/plastic coats.

What am I here for? Join in with discussions I guess. Already had a look round and seen some interesting topics so I'll adding my replies where i can.

Feel free to ask any questions. One thing to be clear, the mrs won't be posting on this site so any conversations that take place will be with myself.

Looking forward to speaking with you.
jamesgreenberg

Re: Another New Member

Post by jamesgreenberg »

Welcome! I was in Paris for a day in February - weather was great so didn't see many macs but did see a lot of women in super-shiny pvc trousers!
Latexcpl

Re: Another New Member

Post by Latexcpl »

Yes I have to say that I noticed a number of women wearing shiny leggings or skirts. I think my wife was getting a little fed up by me saying “look another, and another”. 😂