Ultimate Fantasy

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
ilikecoated

Re: Ultimate Fantasy

Post by ilikecoated »

I guess the one who is currently admiring you and your ranincoat won't have to be asked twice. ;)
And if he is not into it you could probably easily bribe him to do so by loaning your shiny coat.
NoraSverige

Post by NoraSverige »

ilikecoated wrote: October 4th, 2019, 11:30 am I guess the one who is currently admiring you and your ranincoat won't have to be asked twice. ;)
And if he is not into it you could probably easily bribe him to do so by loaning your shiny coat.
Yeah you have a good point ;)
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

NoraSverige wrote: October 4th, 2019, 12:40 pm

Yeah you have a good point ;)
The way youre teasing him I think @TimRaincoat will probably have a very good point by now :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by rainwear-experience on October 4th, 2019, 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

I wasn't talking about TimRaincoat but her admirer in Norway.
rainwear-experience

Post by rainwear-experience »

ilikecoated wrote: October 4th, 2019, 2:00 pm I wasn't talking about TimRaincoat but her admirer in Norway.
Thank you for clarifying that, I'm sure the admirer has a massive point too :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol:
gaberdinemack

Post by gaberdinemack »

I really do love the gaberdine and rubber mackintosh pictures that Miker has shown. He has some superb school regulation gaberdine mackintoshes and I'm sure that he gets enormous enjoyment from wearing them. I especially love his bottle green girls gaberdine with the lovely hood. He looks so very smart indeed when he's wearing it over his full boys school uniform, with his little grey shorts and just to complete the outfit, his brown school satchel shows how he would be when walking to and from school.
His mummy would give him a strict uniform inspection immediately on him arriving home. As he has a girls gaberdine on, it must be done up girls way and the top button must be fastened even on the warmest of days in the summer term.
Just in case there might be any rain, he always has to carry his shiny black rubber mackintosh, and this must be worn if it is chilly or drizzling. Naturally mummy insists that his huge girls hood must be put up over his gaberdine hood.
I do hope that Miker enjoys his mackintoshes?
I wonder if any of them have a rubber lining, would love to know!
Chris Bedford

Post by Chris Bedford »

Spitroasting a classy woman aged between 30 & 40 while she's dressed in a full length black PVC raincoat, thigh high boots and leather gloves.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

I have always fancied being spit roasted myself by two beautiful ladies wearing lots of pvc and two strapons
Sarah pvc

Post by Sarah pvc »

Getting felt up in public in a pvc mackingtosh is a favourite, I’ve been lucky it’s happened a few times by strangers. Sometimes whilst I’m queing up for something.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Tim Raincoat wrote: July 26th, 2020, 8:42 am I have always fancied being spit roasted myself by two beautiful ladies wearing lots of pvc and two strapons
Always fancied being the one who is being spit roasted whilst dressed in full nylon waterproofs and boots by a couple of guys, tv’s, mistresses or mix of any of the above.
Lets get swishy!