Ultimate Fantasy

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
haggy45

Re: Ultimate Fantasy

Post by haggy45 »

Not everyone’s cup of tea, but mine would be being forced to enter a gunge tank with rainwear in, zipped and hood up of course to have my partner then enter innher rainwear and pull the lever. Once covered in gunge, it’s my turn to get revenge by having her sit in front of me with her hood up and cover her in cum.

Maybe someday eh!
Straitjacketed

(Deleted)

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Deleted)
Last edited by Straitjacketed on December 30th, 2021, 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

Straitjacketed , you should wear not yellow raingear , but black raingear in this hot weather ......with either rubber or plastic underneath......that be self punishment.....
Straitjacketed

(Deleted)

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Deleted)
Last edited by Straitjacketed on December 30th, 2021, 9:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

Not so much a fantasy as a re-creation. A small boy has wet himself on a long bus trip causing his parents huge embarrassment. When it's time to leave for home, mum's attractive younger womanfriend appears in the hallway with a terry nappy under her arm and flexing a pair of her son's transparent plastic pants. "Better borrow these for the journey home, just in case!" I protest vehemently (though secretly excited) but the threat of a sore bottom once back home quickly makes me acquiesce.
susanmacintosh

Post by susanmacintosh »

rukkacrazy wrote: June 26th, 2019, 9:40 pm
Rainworshipper wrote: June 26th, 2019, 8:24 pm Not so much a fantasy as a deep longing...... to go back to a time when the world seemed to to be filled with sexy women, plenty of them in rainwear.
This is sooooo true
Oh Yes. How I remember lovely rainy days when you would see plenty of women in lovely plastic or nylon macs. It was quite the traditional British seaside scene, everyone parading along the seafront wearing a plastic mackintosh. Happy Days!
Joeplastic123

Post by Joeplastic123 »

I have part played out my fantasy, by that I mean there was only another man involved and my actual ultimate fantasy is there is a couple man and woman. They tell me they want there house cleaning and I must come dressed in a plastic blacks maids uniform, pink plastic panties, yellow rubber gloves and a long black plastic mac with the hood up. When I get there they set me to work watching me whilst sat there with nothing but their plastic macs on. Every now and then they'd come and beckon me to perform sexual acts for them and when I'd finished the chores they would take turns of taking me from behind. After they had finished with me we would all lay there together with just our macs on fully buttoned up with hoods up till we fell asleep.

Like I said I part played this out with a guy but wasn't quite as good as how the above would be.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

@'Joeplastic123 - shame only one guy and he didn't quite deliver like you hoped.
Hope you get a second chance
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

Time for my two cents! Indoors or out I love the idea of a one piece clear plastic jump suit. The go karting rain suits are a great example of being 'encased' in plastic. Two piece ones are OK too as you can select the bottom only as an option. In the wintertime they are the ultimate pyjamas to stay warm and cocooned. I'm not so much into the sweaty aspect so summertime is a bit of a dry period for me. An additional plus is the less flexible ones will swish crunch and crackle which is an added plus! A move will be forcing me to liquidate some of my accumulation so anyone with interest feel free to PM me.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

What are the go cart suits like? Are they rubbery feel or more plastic feel, always wanted to try one on :) x
Lets get swishy!