Ultimate Fantasy

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Ultimate Fantasy

Post by JellyMan »

We all have our different likes, but do you have a repeated dream or ultimate fantasy?

For me I have have a repeated fantasy i call "24 hours in plastic". After waking up in the morning my wife and I both get shaved 100% below the neck so there is not a hair remaining, then we have to wear clear plastic suits for a whole day, only able to remove them briefly for the loo. The suits must be not too lose, soft, totally clear, elasticated at cuffs and ankles with no hood. No pockets and as little obscuring the view as is possible (e.g. No zip in the crotch area). The hairless part is to get absolute maximum platic feeling. I am sure that faced with the situation I would not be able to control my urges, but in the fantasy I delight in the feelings and watching my wife doing everyday chores in clear plastic. This won't happen as she would never agree, but hey it's a dream!
Rives

Re: Ultimate Fantasy

Post by Rives »

Forced to wear a nylon pakamac by a strict and traditional lady, taken to the outfitter despite my protests and made to wear it all the way home, seeing my friends along the way

Strange I know.... but there we go!
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

well my wife and I have worn our clear rainsuits for a full day and let me tell you it’s sexy as hell and you do sweat a lot while wearing them so keep hydrated
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

How lucky you are yellowgirl! It is interesting that some people like to be sweaty and some don't. For me I love the feeling and have worn plastic in bed with the duvet fully over tight to make me as hot as possible. Then i take the covers off and move around the room and get a lovely clinging/slippery plastic feeling. Looking like it is going to be very hot in the next few days so maybe an opportunity to get some plastic heat!
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Rives - totally understandable as a fantasy. I would love to be forced to wear plastic and the idea of being paraded in public is a turn on, but I don't think I would want it to happen in reality.
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

Not so much a fantasy as a deep longing...... to go back to a time when the world seemed to to be filled with sexy women, plenty of them in rainwear.
Rives

Post by Rives »

JellyMan wrote: June 26th, 2019, 6:04 pm Rives - totally understandable as a fantasy. I would love to be forced to wear plastic and the idea of being paraded in public is a turn on, but I don't think I would want it to happen in reality.
Well yes... a bit of a double edged sword to say the least. Maybe for one day... far away from home?!
BobbyValore

Post by BobbyValore »

My ultimate fantasy changes from time to time, but the elements are always very similar and involve rainwear as sort of an uniform which everybody wears, a closed area with predominantly females, and me being one of the few males around.

Make it an elite horseriding camp where females are being trained for the Olympics and the like, where they have to follow strict rules and get the best training possible, and where I am the only male in the camp doing something (it doesnt matter what as the back story is not very important) and I can have my choise of girls in rainwear who became thirsty over time.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

I have had the same dream a few times. The young Pamela Anderson wearing a rubber vampire outfit laying on top of me holding me down and screwing my brains out. When she is finished she takes her fangs to my neck. My ultimate fantasy would be to sleep with a beautiful blonde with her wearing a natural glass clear rainsuit with shiny boots and shiny gloves. Then we would snuggle the rest of the night.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

For me it’s being forced to wear a cagoule and over trousers, pink glass clear plastic pants underneath and then taken to the forest in light rain and having my master/mistress take my sleeves and pull the elastic cuffs down to cover my hands and ties to a tree stump or around a small post to make it look like i am caught on something and can’t get free and then being told to stay and wait, a nylon cagoule clad guy comes along and see’s me stuck, asks if he can help me, i tell him i am stuck and can he help me, i’d be very gratefull, he checks my hands and says yes you are stuck and i might need a hand to help free you, he makes sure i am ok and straightens out my waterproofs so my bum doesn't get wet, his friend comes up and asks if he can help? Also in nylon cagoule.

As they offer to free me one notices my soaking wet over trousers and offers to lend me his to keep me dry until he frees my stuck wrists, as he pulls down my over trousers to my ankles he reveals My plastic panties. He comments thats a bit risky to be wearing in public but congratulations is in order for wearing clothing appropriate to the weather incase my waterproofs leak.

Whilst one is trying to free my hands the other removes my dripping wet over trousers and i gently push towards him, my butt wiggling and higher than my head, the other looks up to say something and notices i am looking at his crotch and his cock starts to swell pushing the wet nylon fabric out, they catch on with what is going on and ask if i would like to have some fun before the release me, i nod in my rain soaked hood draw strings still done up tight.

One takes my rear end and one my front end and while i suck one guy off through his waterproof trousers the other enters me from behind through his over trousers, both use me and come inside their over trousers, cum slipping down inside. They pull mine back up and manage to untie me.

They free me just as my mistress or master comes back who thanks them for helping me and saying i wondered where have you got to?

I smile to my two heros, and walk off with mistress / master.
Last edited by annabell-cagoule on June 27th, 2019, 9:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Lets get swishy!