what is this mistermacrain videoof which film

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
bethbennett202

what is this mistermacrain videoof which film

Post by bethbennett202 »

[i been wondering for over a week what video this film is for she looks like marilyn monroe but films german who is actress what is the film id be really thankfull if sombody knoew what film this vinyl red rainmac was out of https://youtu.be/5GZnlm2WpFM
Domino

Re: what is this mistermacrain videoof which film

Post by Domino »

One thing's for sure, you'll never get any help from Mister Macrain. He seems to delight in being enigmatic about his clips. We have discussed him before on this forum.

The only thing I can tell you is that there seems to be a station identification mark in the top left hand corner, which indicates it was shown on a German or Austrian television station. It may not be a cinema film, but something made for television. Beyond this, I have no idea.
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

I am off work today so I am going to try to view all 209 video clips MrMacRain has saved off to YouTube. One thing I am already noticing is that most of the clips are European in nature.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
spitfire617

Post by spitfire617 »

MissRachel wrote: October 15th, 2019, 1:00 pm I am off work today so I am going to try to view all 209 video clips MrMacRain has saved off to YouTube. One thing I am already noticing is that most of the clips are European in nature.
That is because they are European.
It seems that Brazil is closely following Europe.
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

spitfire617 wrote: October 15th, 2019, 1:09 pm
MissRachel wrote: October 15th, 2019, 1:00 pm I am off work today so I am going to try to view all 209 video clips MrMacRain has saved off to YouTube. One thing I am already noticing is that most of the clips are European in nature.
That is because they are European.
It seems that Brazil is closely following Europe.
It reminds me of the good times in Hahn, Germany. There were many evenings my wife and I would walk in the evening rain.

Another observation represented in the films is that women back then would wear a rubber rain coat without a drop of water on the horizon. Styles have changed so much over the years.

:)
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
jackstrapped

Post by jackstrapped »

Another observation represented in the films is that women back then would wear a rubber rain coat without a drop of water on the horizon. Styles have changed so much over the years.

My wife had many, many long leather, rubber (SBR) and vinyl trench coat mackintoshes... I don't think any of them ever got wet.
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

jackstrapped wrote: October 16th, 2019, 8:47 pm Another observation represented in the films is that women back then would wear a rubber rain coat without a drop of water on the horizon. Styles have changed so much over the years.

My wife had many, many long leather, rubber (SBR) and vinyl trench coat mackintoshes... I don't think any of them ever got wet.
Well she was a smart dressed lady then!

UPDATE: I spent almost 6 hours and still have not watched all of the videos yet.