Blanked out faces...why?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
BobbyValore

Re: Blanked out faces...why?

Post by BobbyValore »

Frankly I dont mind people blanking out their face, or better yet, use the camera angle or other convenient ways to not show their face. I even prefer it over visible faces in most cases.

If a face is visible you often form an opinion about the attractiveness of that person, which makes the photo better or worse. Since most people are not professional models, the picture often gets worse from it. So by leaving the face invisible I can just concentrate on the rainwear and less on the person wearing it.

Compare it a bit to famous people without makeup: no matter how much you like the persona shown in clips and on TV, it will almost always be a disappointment to see them unprepared and without makeup on. Best leave that part away and let me keep my own perfect picture in my mind. Have a picture of rainwear without a face and I will fill in that face myself with whatever i think is attractive at that moment.
MissRachel

Re: Blanked out faces...why?

Post by MissRachel »

BobbyValore wrote: August 10th, 2019, 1:21 am Frankly I dont mind people blanking out their face, or better yet, use the camera angle or other convenient ways to not show their face. I even prefer it over visible faces in most cases.

If a face is visible you often form an opinion about the attractiveness of that person, which makes the photo better or worse. Since most people are not professional models, the picture often gets worse from it. So by leaving the face invisible I can just concentrate on the rainwear and less on the person wearing it.

Compare it a bit to famous people without makeup: no matter how much you like the persona shown in clips and on TV, it will almost always be a disappointment to see them unprepared and without makeup on. Best leave that part away and let me keep my own perfect picture in my mind. Have a picture of rainwear without a face and I will fill in that face myself with whatever i think is attractive at that moment.
I love this comment amout camera angles and professional models.

If you look over my Face Book pages I have many pictures of myself and cosplay performers. I even have pictures of me at venues like resturants and hotel lobbys. My point is this: unless you have a professional photographer and professional models you always have something slightly off: make-up gets smudged, wigs get tilted, eyes are close the moment the picture is taken and costumes fail. Covering you face up does not always mean you are ashammed.

Lastly I dare say none of us are truely making money having a pictures taken . We all love rainwear and enjoy taking snaps of us in the woods, at the market or in the kitchen. We are just having fun.

I love to se pictures of people enjoying their outfits wether I see the face or not.
https://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh1 ... G_3190.jpg
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg