All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Hi everyone,

I've watched this group from afar for a long time and finally decided to pluck up the courage and join.

I've had a thing for cagoules since my early teens, perhaps a bit earlier. I was first aroused by my mum's navy blue nylon pakamac but then by a cagoule she bought for me (I have no idea of the make, just that it was mustard-coloured with a brown stripe down the sleeves and a concealed hood) and a royal blue smock cagoule she got for herself, one of those with one big and two small pockets fastened by buttons and a crotch strap the same. I couldn't understand the sensation that these brought to me but I knew I enjoyed it so kept on wearing them. It was the same sensation I got when I saw someone tied up on telly so the next step was to combine the 2 - WOW!

Over the years I've owned a few cagoules, nothing of note and nothing right now. My finances would leave me struggling to justify even a charity shop purpose (not that I've ever been lucky enough to find anything) so I have to console myself with photos and videos that I find!

I just wish to share experiences with like-minded folk and have an outlet for my feelings. I look forward to hearing from other members.
yellowgirl

Re: New member

Post by yellowgirl »

welcome to the forum,glad to hear you enjoy rainwear too,hope to hear more from you
Witchypoo69

Post by Witchypoo69 »

Welcome to the site... I too am a newbie and plucking up the courage to post to the site. Despite my pics have been posted in the past by my partner is on here too
Agu-Fan

Post by Agu-Fan »

Welcome on the forum!
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Welcome to the group, glad to have you on board. 😎
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Hi! And welcome :)

What size are you? I have a few that need the odd bit of stitching repairing you are welcome to have free of charge they fit, what size are you i can post them if you pm me your address. They are destined for the charity shop / bin other wise :)
Lets get swishy!
discoruss

Post by discoruss »

Welcome to the group ‘Ilovecagoules’. Great to hear from another cagoule fan.

Annabell. What types of cagoules have you got that you don’t want. I’d be interested. Any photos. I’m Large XL.
Jenni

Post by Jenni »

"ILovecagoules &Witchypoo69" Welcome to the forum..........I sure that you will both enjoy the fellowship here.
swish87

Post by swish87 »

Hi! My personal passion is heavy-weight (5-8oz nylon) cagoules. Glad there is some others with similar interests! Also, Don't worry about your finances. I regularly pick up a vintage cagoule on Ebay every few months for under £20. And you always find a bargain in charity shops. My last find was a pristine 1970's Henri Lloyd royal blue Bri-Nylon overhead cagoule. It's just a case of keeping a keen eye out.
cagoulion

Post by cagoulion »

Welcome in, I haven't been here for quite a while but there are a few cagoule fans out there and in the forum. I find cags are currently very cheap in my local charity shops even more so than previous years. Somebody has to buy them when they are so cheap.