Bought Anything New Lately?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Priscilla

Re: Bought Anything New Lately?

Post by Priscilla »

Sadly not, but please tell us, or better show us, what you bought for “her indoors”.
furryhood

Another winter of Shiny hooded quilted puffa coats....brill!.

Post by furryhood »

I am a big big fan of the super shiny puffer jackets and coats that hit the market a few years ago, and they got shinier and bigger and furry hooded. I now have a huge collection to which my wife and I love, and wear on a very regular basis. I have just read that the trend is to continue this winter due to continued popularity......hooooorah. I have several favourites, boohoo introduced a lovely shiny black anorak with a huge attached hood fully lined in the shiny material. Its very noisy to wear, has a gorgeous feel and looks very sexy on(well I think so). I have a black one and she has a slightly longer silver one. Sadly no longer sold by boohoo, but I have seen them advertised on ebay occasionally. A definite must if you like this kind of thing!
We have a huge collection of pvc, vinyl, polyurethane etc, macks, jackets, capes, one piece jumpsuits, all hooded, and we spend a lot of time playing 'games' roll play, bondage sessions etc. I know I am a very lucky man to have a lovely lady who is willing to indulge me. It took many years of gentle persuasion and bribery! After all these years we still love playing games, and now I never quite know when she is going to surprise me with a shiny new gift, or wake to find a pile of pvc on the bed, a locking collar, and a list of instructions to follow...…….
yellowgirl

Post by yellowgirl »

Yes my wife bought a new yellow coverall suit in green and I bought 2 macs one pink and the other black also 2 new black rubber chest waders and a new yellow hh suit
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

On it's way ro me from the US is a lovely shiny 2 ply vinyl rainsuit made by Weather Rite, it's a shiny olive green outside with an equally shiny white inside, it should be here sometime in the next week and I'm so looking forward to lounging around in it :)
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Bought my OH a red iver the head peter storm smock, modern one as she isnt so keen on the vintage ones, but she has worn it for three days straight so most have been a good choice :) x
Lets get swishy!
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

Trying to persuade my OH she needs a raincoat. Sometimes she seems quite open to the suggestion, other times she glosses over the thought!