Story Content

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Story Content

Post by JellyMan »

A lot of the stories on the site at the moment are very male gay. I have read a few and find them fascinating, but I can't be turned on by man on man action. So my question is what proportion of active members on the site are gay, or like gay content even if not actually gay themselves? My stories tend to be heterosexual or lesbian, because that's what turns me on, but I'm happy to include other content if enough people want it. I like to consider myself as open minded, and I have on a few occasions made myself cum to videos of men in plastic pants, but they have to be fit men, in glass clear pants, and ideally very hard and clearly enyoying what they are doing - but I digress! So are there any requests for story content?
blackmacjay

Re: Story Content

Post by blackmacjay »

I am not gay, nor have I ever pofessed to be.

So, as a result, I take a look at most stories but I quit very rapidly.

Perhaps we need a different section that has gay stories only. I promise I will not join.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I don't mind reading gay stories for fun, but there is a level of disappointment when a sexy scene fails to involve a woman, but I guess the same can be said for someone who prefers man on man action when none show up for a good rogering! On a previous comment on one of my stories it was expressed that some people preferred the romantic, rather than sexual side, so I have taken to indicating if the story is explicit in the title. Maybe the same should be done about sexual orientation, but you dont want to take too much fun out of the anticipation of the plot. "WARNING! This story contains flashing images and scenes of a shiny plastic nature. Adult supervision is not advised unless you fancy it! Do not pass go, do not collect a new Pacamac".
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Personally I find the gay stories very erotic, if well written. Just to clarify this statement I was totally homophobic in my younger days but as time passes my attitude has altered. I might add that I have been married (to a female) for eeeeeer well many many years.
mackintoshed

Post by mackintoshed »

I considered myself hetro up until my late forties. It took time for me to realize, that if I was to share mackintosh passion with a like-minded person, I would need to re evaluate. As such I have had wonderful mackintosh moments with men.
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

i am happily married to my beautiful wife,but also find a dominant Master in Rainwear just as Beautful and would gladly serve them.
PakamacMagic

Post by PakamacMagic »

I too am happily married, but over the years I have actually participated with other males who have a love of plastic rainwear and things.
But it has always been for mutual masturbation, and nothing more. For conventional sex, as every male partner knows every month, is not always available. And anyway, I love wearing plastic even when it’s not sexual, and so I wear it as often as I can.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

I wasn't expecting so much emotion about he need for a rainwear partner. I confess my viewing videos of men pleasuring themselves in plastic pants came of a similar frustration of not being able to find anything as downright explicit with women involved, but that was a few years back and now there are a few to be found. For anyone who loves really noisy plastic go to www.xhamster.com and search for "Paulina in PVC" - there are two videos, the noisiest is the one with the red plastic bloomers! Very nice!
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

I think folks are finding that they are just happy to like what they like and fantasy is just that. Many would never act in reality what turn them on in thought. Its part of the draw i guess.

I find alot of men are becoming more exploratory and less living to an expectation, tbh I think this has always happened but most folks are now feeling safer about being open about it and trying what turns them on, either sex is ok as long as their fetish or kink is involved.

I think everyone is a little but bi in some way, even just in fantasy land if not reality and accept what turns us on turns us on

I am trans mtf and find my sexuality waviers between only girls to and some guys to amyone who i commect with
Lets get swishy!
Straitjacketed

(Deleted)

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Deleted)
Last edited by Straitjacketed on December 30th, 2021, 9:36 am, edited 2 times in total.