Behind the scenes sexiness

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Behind the scenes sexiness

Post by JellyMan »

I read an article about the filming of the Underworld films where the main charcater spends pretty much the whole time in a black latex catsuit. The comments about how Kate Beckinsale (Selina) was treated backstage and the attention she got was quite interesting. Since that article (about three years ago) I tend to try to visualise the back story in any sightings, whether on screen or in real life. It's amazing how sexy it can be if, instead of just seeing a lady in a PVC Mac in Tesco, you have a think about where the garment is stored? What led her to want to put it on today? What did she look like when she was putting it on, and does it get used for "other purposes" wink wink. Then look at films and think about the actress (or actor) having to get dressed up, maybe they hate it, maybe the like it, maybe they don't give it a second thought? I once met a very attractive lady out walking her black lab when I was walking our dog and we chatted. She was wearing a lovely black nylon jacket - cagoule like but more sport with a zip. It was a warm day so what on earth made her decide to wear it? Wondering such things can be quite a turn on for me!

And I am absolutely sure everyone who loves plastic already knows this but if you haven't seen the new The Predator film or the new Blade Runner 2049 film both have some delicious plastic scenes. And yes I put my mind into thinking about the dressing room where Olivia Munn has to get in and out of a clear plastic suit. Imagine being the director, "I know we did the scene yesterday Olivia, but it wasn't quite right, so please put the plastic suit back on for the 100th take". Awesome!
jackstrapped

Re: Behind the scenes sexiness

Post by jackstrapped »

My wife would wear black leather pants and jacket in 85deg F weather. Why? As she said, it felt good.
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

jackstrapped wrote: September 15th, 2019, 2:50 pm My wife would wear black leather pants and jacket in 85deg F weather. Why? As she said, it felt good.
Lucky man. My wife has photos of her wearing a couple of PVC raincoats before I met her - very frustrating! She did buy (without my asking which was very sexy) and wear some leather look PVC trousers which she wore in public a couple of times which drove me crazy, but I think because she knows the effect rainwear can have on some people she only wears it in the bedroom now. She won't even wear suitable rainwear in the rain like lots of people today. So no hope of anything naughty in the wrong weather as I can't get anything on her in the right weather! Still something to aim for as a challenge I suppose?
Straitjacketed

(Deleted)

Post by Straitjacketed »

(Deleted)
Last edited by Straitjacketed on December 30th, 2021, 9:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
jackstrapped

Post by jackstrapped »

I've read that MM loved the rubber raincoats, and he actually did a photoshoot wearing a black one,