Plastic trousers!!!

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
plasphil

Plastic trousers!!!

Post by plasphil »

Nearly lost control of the Mondeo this morning!! I was driving past a girl wearing sort of smoky-grey semi-see through plastic trousers, may well have been a PUL product. Not sure what else she had on but with purple hair perhaps not my first choice in looks but hey, these days I'm always pleased to see anyone wearing plastic. It's a fine day today but I can't help but wonder what she wears if it's raining, with the hope I'll see her again?

Phil
luvcapes&macks

Re: Plastic trousers!!!

Post by luvcapes&macks »

beware , your car insurance would never settle a total loss claim on the basis of semi - see through pvc trousers !
pvc_pete

Post by pvc_pete »

Was that in Surrey Phil? I hope so, i'll keep a look out. Message me if you like with the location.

Thanks
Pete
rainwearinme

Post by rainwearinme »

Plasphil, I know how it feels nearly losing control of your motor, many times when noticing someone wearing shiny macs, I find myself ....''opps''....having to concentrate on my driving, only the other day in Kent while out driving I saw a lovely looking mature lady wearing a lovely shiny blue PVC jacket walking her dog , we smiled at each other , but damm me ....I never stopped to say hello to her , as it was difficult to park up.....