Raincoat/PVC holiday booked :)

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
supreme-sissy

Re: Raincoat/PVC holiday booked :)

Post by supreme-sissy »

PVC4 wrote: October 12th, 2019, 10:19 am Well its cold and wet in Cornwall (as it always is this time of year) so rainwear is the order of the day and won`t stick out much around these parts.

I, myself, braved wearing some shiny black rainwear (from FarmerRain!) in public yesterday for the first time in fifty years and found it liberating and exciting. Eyelids were batted, because it was my first time possibly, but nothing was said. I`m feeling confident enough to make it more than a one off experience...
Well done, I think most of the time we over think things and not many people if any really do comment, most people are just to busy getting on with their day to day business to actually notice, if anything you might only get the odd person that gives you a second look :-)
mason

Post by mason »

PVC4 wrote: October 12th, 2019, 10:19 am Well its cold and wet in Cornwall (as it always is this time of year) so rainwear is the order of the day and won`t stick out much around these parts.

I, myself, braved wearing some shiny black rainwear (from FarmerRain!) in public yesterday for the first time in fifty years and found it liberating and exciting. Eyelids were batted, because it was my first time possibly, but nothing was said. I`m feeling confident enough to make it more than a one off experience...
lol ... I thought you were in Spain or the tropics
delboy

Post by delboy »

Please do not worry about being seen in shiny rainwear. I have worn black shiny PVC on holidays in Cornwall many times over the years. I was out for a walk around my local National Trust property today, wearing a Weathervain black PVC trench coat with matching trousers. When I was having a cup of coffee a couple approached me and the wife said how much she admired my outfit and especially the trousers. She was wearing nylon trousers so I suggested that her husband gave her a pair for Christmas. He was not impressed with my suggestion!

Delboy
delboy

Post by delboy »

Please do not worry about being seen in shiny rainwear. I have worn black shiny PVC on holidays in Cornwall many times over the years. I was out for a walk around my local National Trust property today, wearing a Weathervain black PVC trench coat with matching trousers. When I was having a cup of coffee a couple approached me and the wife said how much she admired my outfit and especially the trousers. She was wearing nylon trousers so I suggested that her husband gave her a pair for Christmas. He was not impressed with my suggestion!

Delboy
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

delboy wrote: October 14th, 2019, 5:12 pm

Delboy
LOL I have ran into the same issue. A couple will be walking past me and the wife says to me thta I was dressed so sharp in my PROS rain suit. I will suggest that you should get a suit like it and the male will get a funny look on his face.

I think most husbands do not realize the wives love the look of the suit.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

supreme-sissy wrote: October 7th, 2019, 6:23 pm Hi there

I have recently booked a holiday for me & my Sissy Bum where i plan on making him wear as many pvc outfits and raincoats at any given time as his suitcase wont be containing any normal clothes of any kind :) This means in public also :)

Has anyone else done this sort of thing before?
YES I HAVE !

I had a friend that I would do the same thing to: for the weekend he could not wear any normal clothing. He could only wear sissy maid uniforms! It was a wonderful time!
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
supreme-sissy

Post by supreme-sissy »

MissRachel wrote: November 25th, 2019, 10:53 pm
supreme-sissy wrote: October 7th, 2019, 6:23 pm Hi there

I have recently booked a holiday for me & my Sissy Bum where i plan on making him wear as many pvc outfits and raincoats at any given time as his suitcase wont be containing any normal clothes of any kind :) This means in public also :)

Has anyone else done this sort of thing before?
YES I HAVE !

I had a friend that I would do the same thing to: for the weekend he could not wear any normal clothing. He could only wear sissy maid uniforms! It was a wonderful time!
Now that does sound very exciting!!!
Jenni

Post by Jenni »

You certainly have a wonderful time together...I hope you have a fantastic holiday.
jon mackintosh

Post by jon mackintosh »

Hello Supreme-Sissy and out of interest have you had your holiday in Cornwall yet or is the pleasure still to come?
Jon Mackintosh