Shopping delights

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Shopping delights

Post by JellyMan »

Out and about in the rain today. Several sightings of nice nylon jackets, a few of the matte rubbery jackets and Macs, but surprisingly four sighting of pvc leggings. I guess they are probably waterproof and a nice if ladies consider them that way! Also several leather skirts on show today an yesterday. More in two days than have have seen combined in the last year!
Sarah pvc

Re: Shopping delights

Post by Sarah pvc »

I think pvc leggings are on trend. I frequently see woman wearing out and about,in all weathers.As are leather skirts, a co worker came in the other day in a gorgeous black mini, my eyes nearly poped out.
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

Sarah pvc wrote: October 13th, 2019, 8:10 pm I think pvc leggings are on trend. I frequently see woman wearing out and about,in all weathers.As are leather skirts, a co worker came in the other day in a gorgeous black mini, my eyes nearly popped out.
Now that would be a great trend. It gets winding and cold here in Jan-Feb so the pants would be a welcome addition for those that ride the subway.
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
ilikecoated

Post by ilikecoated »

They also have some at Calzedonia in black, caramel and red.