Being Tied Up

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
cagouled rambler

Re: Being Tied Up

Post by cagouled rambler »

annabell-cagoule wrote: June 25th, 2020, 5:40 pm I am definitely sub so for me having someone force me into wearing nylon cagoules and being tied up with them and being totally encased then teased is a definite turn on lol
I'm too submissive whilst wearing full waterproofs. A few years back I had a ex girlfriend who was fine with my fetish for cagoules but also knew I loved being tied and gagged . I had a few experiences where I was layered in cagoules ,hands and feet bound and gagged tightly with anything from Duct tape, ,tights etc .During this period which was pre internet I thought it was just me that did this and used to feel so guilty as to why I did this but it turns out there are quite a few of us out there !!
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Yes lots of us think more subs than doms ?😀
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

I've been a sub, fastened to a chair with cable ties, caged , then covered in two layers of PVC , the second a yellow PVC cycle cape, worn back to front, good up.
My Master at the time put a bungee cord around the neck , I could breathe - just.
Then the fun began
There are pictures on Fetlife
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

annabell-cagoule wrote: June 18th, 2020, 3:28 pm Would love to be bound using multiple layers of cagoules, using the arms to tie mine behind my back, hoods up and draw strings pulled tight leaving only enough room for my mouth so i can be gagged at the end of the layers going on.
That is the stuff of dreams to me and gets me going just thinking about it. I would love to have that done to me but would also love to do it to someone else.
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

My ex used to make me wear my pvc u like mac back to front arms not thru sleeves but folded then belt tied under my arms, then second coat put on. She put both hoods up wow i loved it where did those days go. When i go out side now i sometimes wear 2 macs and ball gag in mouth with face covering over it, as long as no one speaks to me im ok, curtsy from jenny
jackstrapped

Post by jackstrapped »

HeatherlovesPVC wrote: December 21st, 2019, 2:53 pm I have unfortunately never actually been tied up or handcuffed whilst wearing a shiny Mac but I was once restrained by the simple method of the belted cuffs of a my long black Mac being fastened together when my hands were behind my back. I was then 'made' to pleasure my then girlfriend/mistress with my tongue before unmercifully teased for about forty minutes by having my cock and arse fondled/stroked before being allowed to cum.
Although we practiced public bondage a lot (check my posts), my wife got horny having me strap her wrists together with the straps on her trench coats behind her back when out in the evening, Hardly noticeable to most, (she always more long leather gloves) and it always let me decide how high and snug the coat (sbr, latex or leather) was buttoned and belted, especially the ones with choker style neck straps.
jelfsjorn

Post by jelfsjorn »

I only had that done to me in public a couple of times; but its something I do alone wearing them in bed. Pretty intense and always leads to better orgasms. Done right it's like a solo armbinder!
mackisser

Post by mackisser »

Yes i agree, just found this post.
I adore being bound and ball gagged in plastic macs, hood fully up of course. , nylon cagoules or good old fashioned nylon overalls .
My fav fantasies are around that subject. I also love to bind and gag my partners in full rainwear , mostly a double layer. Swishy bright pink vintage nylon mac, 70's Danimac or Totes , then a good quality see-through plastic mac on top as a double layer . The lady in question would then be tightly put into a full hog tie, fully roped up and securely gagged. then left to wriggle in her double layer of pleasure . knee high black leather boots on also . of course. sheer pleasure !!!!!
jon mackintosh

Post by jon mackintosh »

Rather belatedly as have not logged on to this excellent site for sometime now I've just read the postings regarding 'being tied up' and found them extremely interesting and can identify completely with all the postings.
Since pre puberty days I have harboured a rubber fetish, no doubt due to my particular age when rubber proofed garments were the norm and not looked upon by the general public as an odd fetish as it is now!
My fetish developed probably due to the magnificent rubber lined capes and mackintoshes my grandmother would don in the likely hood of wet weather. The sound of her rainwear shlocking and swishing as she walked and the overpowering delicious aroma from them still to this day is firmly imbedded I my memory.
To be accordingly mackintoshed in a hooded SBR Cape or mackinosh, ideally worn back to front with raised hood covering the face with additional protection of SBR or pvc trousers and rubber Wellington or thigh length rubber boots then securely bound, hogtied and gagged would be my definition of pure heaven!
Perhaps any similarly minded fetishists might care to drop me a line providing this thread is still active.
Regards to all. Jon Mackintosh
Oilskingimp

Post by Oilskingimp »

Hello.....saw your posting and agree it would be "pure heaven" being tied up in various bondage in my black oilskins, hooded and gagged by similarly oilskinned clad and booted guy.
Regards
Dave