Rainwear "side order" feelings...

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Rainwear "side order" feelings...

Post by JellyMan »

Met a girl in the supermarket today wearing a shiny nylon windbreaker type jacket. You know how it is once you spot someone and have to take a closer look... anyway we chatted (not about her attire) but as she got closer, and I have to admit it was a bit less than two metres, she had quite a strong smell of perspiration and I have to admit that got me excited. I only find the aroma pleasing if it is a woman in rainwear, men do nothing for me and a sweaty girl in normal clothes also does nothing. I think my reaction may be related to an article I read years ago about a girl in the 80's who wore a plastic jacket because it was fashion but recounted that it was uncomfortable and made her sweat. She suffered because of the need to follow the trend, but the thought that she felt compelled to be unconfrtable in plastic was so sexy. There were no pictures, so I have no idea what she, or the jacket looked like, but that story has stayed with me all this time. I love being sweaty in my outfits because of the way it makes the plastic feel when I move. I know quite a few people love the smell of their rainwear, but does anyone else have other "side dish feelings" that go with their particular favourite attire?
Rainworshipper

Re: Rainwear "side order" feelings...

Post by Rainworshipper »

I have always liked getting soaking wet or muddy in nylon cagoules or pvc rain wear. Also enjoy seeing women getting wet or muddy while wearing shiny rainwear. Women don't have to be in rainwear for me to find them attractive, but it makes them more noticeable if they are.
Tim Raincoat

Post by Tim Raincoat »

A beautiful woman wearing a stunning shiny trench coat gets me going
cagouled rambler

Post by cagouled rambler »

Women in wet cagoules is a huge thrill for me and I love being outdoors in full waterproof clothes and wellies. The wetter the better !!
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

cagouled rambler, if you like seeing women getting wet wearing cagoules I may know of something that might interest you....http://www.event-digipix.co.uk/gallery/ ... mage/327/A woman has to wade waist deep through a pond as part of a charity event. Later she has to plunge through a water filled tunnel, the camera catches her as she emerges drenched.http://www.event-digipix.co.uk/gallery/ ... e/597/hope the links work ok. There are about 5 photos in the first link and 3 more in the second link.
cagouled rambler

Post by cagouled rambler »

Rainworshipper wrote: June 19th, 2020, 12:07 pm cagouled rambler, if you like seeing women getting wet wearing cagoules I may know of something that might interest you....http://www.event-digipix.co.uk/gallery/ ... mage/327/A woman has to wade waist deep through a pond as part of a charity event. Later she has to plunge through a water filled tunnel, the camera catches her as she emerges drenched.http://www.event-digipix.co.uk/gallery/ ... e/597/hope the links work ok. There are about 5 photos in the first link and 3 more in the second link.
Thanks for that .Absolutely brilliant and wonderful red Peter storm cagoule . I'd of loved to be a helping hand as she emerges from the water ...
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

The opening post has revived a long lost memory of my commuting days in the mid 1970's from my old hometown. White plastic rainjackets were enjoying another of their all too brief periods of popularity and a very attractive young woman, wearing one from her journey to the station, boarded the train and sat opposite to me. I expected her, like most women, to take it off and put it on the luggage rack, or hopefully, across her lap for the duration of the journey. But she kept it on, over bare arms, for the whole of the journey and I watched in fascination as little beads of sweat formed on the inside of its sleeves. We reached our final destination in about half an hour and she was gone. I saw her on the same train on a number of occasions afterwards but it didn't rain for months and she never wore that rainjacket again.