Every day turn ons ?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Hotnylon123

Re: Every day turn ons ?

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Thats what i do , i always go comando around the house in nylon love hoovering stairs so that the vent for the warm air is pointing at my nylon pants .
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Curiousb wrote: July 1st, 2020, 3:47 pm When I was a young lad in the late 70s women in certain roles used to wear navy blue nylon overalls that were cut in the style of a prim belted dress. I thought that such a turn on and would love to get the wife one. The other thing that turns me on is women wearing taffeta skirts or dresses, the noise they make as a women walks and the way they catch the light....
In late 60s i worked as grocery lad for local Co-Op store , the female staff there wore lovely nylon overalls, a couple of the younger ones wore them as dresses and looked great in them, a real turn on for me as a 15 yo
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Curiousb wrote: July 1st, 2020, 3:47 pm When I was a young lad in the late 70s women in certain roles used to wear navy blue nylon overalls that were cut in the style of a prim belted dress. I thought that such a turn on and would love to get the wife one. The other thing that turns me on is women wearing taffeta skirts or dresses, the noise they make as a women walks and the way they catch the light....
In late 60s i worked as grocery lad for local Co-Op store , the female staff there wore lovely nylon overalls, a couple of the younger ones wore them as dresses and looked great in them, a real turn on for me as a 15 yo
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

I love the sound of both those stories , in one of the Janes Bonds i think its Thunder ball , there is a nurse in a nice shiny nurses uniform looks so nice , hope it was a nylon dress !
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Lol it mite be Dr no, im thinking of il trall Utube 😀
cagouled rambler

Post by cagouled rambler »

I'm buying a jetwash so I can clean the patio and new lazy spa out wearing nylon waterproof trousers, cagoules and wellies. Any excuse eh 😁
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Yes just watched it omg it gave me tingles ,if i was Connery i would of messed up the take , time and time and time and time and time and time ........
..........😇🤣
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Women in unexpected outfits and real (amateur) women turn me on. Let me explain with an example...

https://www.myamateurwebsite.com/tgppag ... /tgp_6.jpg

Clearly the image has not been photoshopped, she could be standing next to you in the supermarket or serving bacon rolls from a catering van, she is real! And she is wearing a see-through plastic bikini which is so sexy. I love seeing beyond the image and wondering what was going through the person's mind when they thought "hey I'm no super model but I bet someone wants to see me dressed in this naughty outfit and I don't mind that it is transparent". Now that doesn't mean I don't like classically beautiful girls - if this was our own beautiful Phee it would be 1000x sexier.

The unexpected outfit part would ideally be rainwear or PVC/plastic/leather or latex. So a raincoat in the rain is nice, but a raincoat on a hot sunny day, or worn at a disco would be even sexier.
Waterproof trousers

Post by Waterproof trousers »

Walking around my farm.in the early morning with just one of my Peter storm cagoules and Peter storm overtrousers on .
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Are they tight or baggy ?