Peter storm cagoules

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Hotnylon123

Re: Peter storm cagoules

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Yes cagools are so arousing, i love to see the fabric moveing whist someone is wearing it but love the nylon smell when its on me .😀
cagouled rambler

Post by cagouled rambler »

discoruss wrote: July 8th, 2020, 5:51 am I’m the same too. Love all types of cagoules in nylon, especially Peter Storm, K Way. More nylon the better. Don’t go out much in mine because I’m a bit shy and not very confident but when at home and get a bit of time to myself. I love to get out one or two cagoules and zip myself into cagoule heaven. Love putting one on back to front and encasing myself.

At the moment still looking to buy a true Vintage Peter Storm cagoule.

Love them just love them. 😊
I can relate to this .Years ago as a teenager I used to dress at home in cagoules and wear them back to front. Its taken me the best part of 20 years to accept my fetish but now I'm more confident and venture out in full gear at any given opportunity. I'm still at it behind closed doors to this day and never get bored of it ......
Rainworshipper

Post by Rainworshipper »

discoruss wrote: July 8th, 2020, 5:51 am I’m the same too. Love all types of cagoules in nylon, especially Peter Storm, K Way. More nylon the better. Don’t go out much in mine because I’m a bit shy and not very confident but when at home and get a bit of time to myself. I love to get out one or two cagoules and zip myself into cagoule heaven. Love putting one on back to front and encasing myself.

At the moment still looking to buy a true Vintage Peter Storm cagoule.

Love them just love them. 😊
If you are not too confident wearing your cagoules out, try wearing them if you are a good distance from home say 20 miles or more where you are unlikely to meet anyone you know. I've always worn cagoules out when it's wet and no one has ever said anything to me. I didn't wear my long shiny mac out until recently because I felt a bit self conscious about wearing that. I was wearing it out in the rain this morning. Becoming a member of this forum has helped in overcoming my shyness.
Last edited by Rainworshipper on July 8th, 2020, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

I feel a bit self conscious in my nylons and if people stair, they mite actually be nylon fets them selves and are admiring the fact your out swishing !😉
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Have been wearing my yellow PS zip up cagoule and navy blue over trousers. Today wore by green PS Zip up and saw a lady in a 80’s red 1/4 zip over the head cagoule with a very shiny inner coating shopping in Tescos Gloucester. Was gobsmacked! Looked in perfect condition.
Lets get swishy!
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

annabell-cagoule wrote: July 8th, 2020, 8:50 pm Have been wearing my yellow PS zip up cagoule and navy blue over trousers. Today wore by green PS Zip up and saw a lady in a 80’s red 1/4 zip over the head cagoule with a very shiny inner coating shopping in Tescos Gloucester. Was gobsmacked! Looked in perfect condition.
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

I love to see retro nylon especially if its been looked after by the person wearing it , my neighbor has a 1970s black nylon cagoule with classic black stripes she keeps it pristine and its nice to see it out on here washing line sometimes and she always irons it !
cagouled rambler

Post by cagouled rambler »

I've just purchased a beautiful 80s Peter storm royal blue cagoule with white drawstrings and full zip .I arrived home from work yesterday tea time and there it was on the side .I went upstairs with the cagoule and started shaking with excitement, I pulled on the cagoule and zipped myself up ,pulled the drawstrings tight on the hood for that extra enclosure while posing in the mirror. What a feeling I get from feeling or pulling on a nylon cagoule......
antcagoule

Post by antcagoule »

I love my PS green overhead cagoule. I have recently given it to a friend of mine and she loves wearing it. We chat a lot over text about how much fun we have in them. It is just a dream to share the fun. I missed mine so bought myself another one from Blacks this morning. I have been wearing it most of the day. Cleaned the car with it on, and nothing underneath. Also stood in the rain in it, hood up, drawstrings pulled a little bit. Total heaven. I have also been loving my Outdoor Scene green open cagoule. A really lovely old fashioned sticky lining. So good against the skin. Happy cagoule days.
antcagoule

Post by antcagoule »

Do you prefer to describe them as cagoules or anoraks? I love both, but prefer cagoule. The main thing is to wear them lots, inside, outside, in the rain, in the bedroom.