Peter storm cagoules

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Waterproof trousers

Re: Peter storm cagoules

Post by Waterproof trousers »

I love wearing my cagoules and it's good to hear others do too , in and out of the bedroom. I like to hear of any Peter storm sightings or activity. I'm wearing red Peter storm cagoule and double seated overtrousers as we speak
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

antcagoule wrote: July 9th, 2020, 8:14 pm Do you prefer to describe them as cagoules or anoraks? I love both, but prefer cagoule. The main 7thing is to wear them lots, inside, outside, in the rain, in the bedroom.
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

I was brought up saying anorak, i think cagoule came in more in the 80s ? I like both .👍
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Red with white zip peter storm cagoule is my fav
Lets get swishy!
Waterproof trousers

I have red Peter storm in full zip , overhead and 3/4length. Also red Peter storm overtrousers. I agree red is very sexy
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Wow!!! You must post some photos. Never seen red peter storm waterproof trousers. Always wanted an over the head red one too.
Lets get swishy!
polyamid100

Post by polyamid100 »

Yesterday evening I went out for a walk again. Being still in Danmark and knowing that there will be less people in that area at that time, I decided to enhance the sensation. I wore my navy blue Peter Storm suits again. First cagoule back to front for some breathplay later on. For the extra thrill I turned the outer suit inside out so that the shiny coating was visible. The best thing wearing two layers of nylon this way is, that the nylon of the layers is sliding super nicely over each other and give some great nylon feelings on your skin.
If I had met somebody it would have been obvious that something different is happening here. Apart from the fact that there was clearly no rain.
I went for a walk in the dunes, caressing myself through the two layers of PU-coated Nylon. It was a really nice sensuous experience, being outside totally encased in soft, swishy nylon.
I found a quite spot covered by some trees where I was able to sit down. I focussed on my nylon feelings, put on both hoods, first one back to front and enjoyed the sensation of breathing into the hood.
It was an arousing experience with an Happy End.
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Its very arousing, i do this when im alone , i love to feel the hood going in and out whilst i breath in to it and the nylon sticks to my face !
Waterproof trousers

I love wearing multiple layers when I'm out walking . The Peter storm cagoules and trousers feel and sound so good . Must try one on backwards soon
Hotnylon123

Post by Hotnylon123 »

Its a big thrill iv only done it on someone else once and it was vary arousing.