View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently July 31st, 2014, 7:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
rainwear and bondage? 

Post rainwear and bondage?
I am a slave and adore being dressed up in rainwear then put into bondage, gagged etc. Does anybody else enjoy being tied up whilst in rainwear?

Also, does anybody know any good rainwear bondage websites? The only one i know is rainbound.com

November 30th, 2011, 1:49 pm
Post Re: rainwear and bondage?
You could try here : http://www.jacobrubber.net/gearforsale.htm

Just follow the links on the left of the page to see pictures taken from their DVD's, the site hasn't been updated for a while, I was last in contact to buy DVD's from Jacob a year ago and he mentioned his girlfriend and him were very busy with work etc but hoped to do more for the website in the future.

November 30th, 2011, 3:14 pm

You're not the only one .... I also love being tightly bound (preferably hogtied) and gagged in plastic or rubber. The longest I've been bound in my rainwear is something like 7-8 hours with my hands bound together in front of me and tied down to the bed so I couldn't move or escape. Another time, my now ex partner chained me to the bed in my rubber suit and plastic rainwear over this, with any number of chains, leather cuffs and straps before leaving me there while she went out for the afternoon. It was so boring being bound like this with nothing to do or see while I waited for her return, but it was also so exciting too. I was not, however, gagged for safety reasons though.

I'm hoping that Chel will be a lot stricter though and leave me hogtied all night in my rainwear ... now that would be an experience to savour!

December 1st, 2011, 1:26 am

I would love to be tied up and plugged up (supervised of course) and wearing layers of rainwear. Locking in all the moisture and getting aroused and nothing you can do about it.

December 2nd, 2011, 2:15 pm

You are not alone with your rainwear + bondage. I'm submissive male and my fantasy is to be bound in rainwear without possibility to escape. Besides bondage my submissive side also have fantasies to be forced by a woman to wear colorful rainwear and wellies in public. :)

December 4th, 2011, 2:28 pm

With "suitable" underwear as well i hope Joha......

December 5th, 2011, 9:13 am

Lost count on how many times I've wore rainwear in public with nothing else on..such a turn on!

December 5th, 2011, 1:33 pm

LeicesterSlut wrote:
Lost count on how many times I've wore rainwear in public with nothing else on..such a turn on!

Jacket & trousers I assume - difficult to see how a man could get away with simply a mac - but its a nice thought & when you try let me know - I'll pop down to watch..lol :D

December 5th, 2011, 3:44 pm

hotwilly, you would be correct. Mostly my regatta rainwear as looks pretty 'normal'

December 5th, 2011, 4:03 pm

LeicesterSlut wrote:
hotwilly, you would be correct. Mostly my regatta rainwear as looks pretty 'normal'

Done similar with Regatta Nylon Cagool & Peter Storm Overtrousers - both blue

Naked - put em on & then wash one if not two cars out in street - quite normal to get protected to keep dry... ;)

December 5th, 2011, 7:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 40 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next