rainwear and bondage?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
candyandy

Re: rainwear and bondage?

Post by candyandy »

Luckily, no one I knew directly was, but do have some friends who know of people who were hurt.
greencoats

Post by greencoats »

Just had my girlfriend in bondage and in rainwear
candyandy

Post by candyandy »

How was it, and what did you do greencoats?
rubberjj

Post by rubberjj »

When I was about thirteen and on a visit to my spinster Aunt's, I witnessed something that I shall never forget. We were walking in the nearby park when we saw a woman walking a boy of about my age. Both she and the boy were wearing hooded and tightly belted SBR mackintoshes and rubber boots. I found this odd as it was a fine day. The boy's hood was done very tightly, he could only just see out as it was well up over his face. He was also strapped into a leather baby type harness and reins. The woman constantly jerked on the reins as she scolded him. I later questioned my Aunt about this spectacle. She told me that the boy was obviously wayward and needed 'mackintosh discipline'. Little did I know what was about to happen to me. It has been a source of many of my experiences of rubber mackintosh bondage ever since.
greencoats

Post by greencoats »

This was the first time we did a bit of bondage so I got my girlfriend all dressed up in a nylon top and bottoms with the top on backwards. I tied both her arms up, and then put the hood up over her face. She liked that she couldn't breath welll or see and the smell of the hood over her face she loved it. Me I had fun on the outside touching her through the rainwear.
candyandy

Post by candyandy »

rubberjj wrote:When I was about thirteen and on a visit to my spinster Aunt's, I witnessed something that I shall never forget. We were walking in the nearby park when we saw a woman walking a boy of about my age. Both she and the boy were wearing hooded and tightly belted SBR mackintoshes and rubber boots. I found this odd as it was a fine day. The boy's hood was done very tightly, he could only just see out as it was well up over his face. He was also strapped into a leather baby type harness and reins. The woman constantly jerked on the reins as she scolded him. I later questioned my Aunt about this spectacle. She told me that the boy was obviously wayward and needed 'mackintosh discipline'. Little did I know what was about to happen to me. It has been a source of many of my experiences of rubber mackintosh bondage ever since.
All this sounds like funto me! :lol:
candyandy

Post by candyandy »

greencoats wrote:This was the first time we did a bit of bondage so I got my girlfriend all dressed up in a nylon top and bottoms with the top on backwards. I tied both her arms up, and then put the hood up over her face. She liked that she couldn't breath welll or see and the smell of the hood over her face she loved it. Me I had fun on the outside touching her through the rainwear.
This sounds like fun to me, hope the hood was done up tight. :twisted:
greencoats

Post by greencoats »

done up nice tight just so that her pony tail is out
candyandy

Post by candyandy »

greencoats wrote:done up nice tight just so that her pony tail is out
Way to go! :mrgreen:
Mahunho

Post by Mahunho »

rubberjj wrote:When I was about thirteen and on a visit to my spinster Aunt's, I witnessed something that I shall never forget. We were walking in the nearby park when we saw a woman walking a boy of about my age. Both she and the boy were wearing hooded and tightly belted SBR mackintoshes and rubber boots. I found this odd as it was a fine day. The boy's hood was done very tightly, he could only just see out as it was well up over his face. He was also strapped into a leather baby type harness and reins. The woman constantly jerked on the reins as she scolded him. I later questioned my Aunt about this spectacle. She told me that the boy was obviously wayward and needed 'mackintosh discipline'. Little did I know what was about to happen to me. It has been a source of many of my experiences of rubber mackintosh bondage ever since.
Wow, sounds like an amazing experience for both him and you. I was expecting similar things to happen to me, but I grew up in different times.