How and when did your fetish begin?

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
JellyMan

Re: How and when did your fetish begin?

Post by JellyMan »

Welcome Retinaquester. That is an interesting username you have, does it mean anything?
Retinaquester

Post by Retinaquester »

JellyMan wrote: June 28th, 2019, 5:11 pm Welcome Retinaquester. That is an interesting username you have, does it mean anything?
Thanks,

Well the meaning now seems a but immature LOL.

Retina comes from the backside of an eye,
quester being a student. It's either a quest to learn about retina's and having to answer a lot of questions about it on tests. :geek:

I've used this name for 19 years, and nobody ever asked me about it. :D
jackstrapped

Post by jackstrapped »

I know how and when, but not why. I grew up in Chicago in a row house on the north side. We had a tenants apartment on the lower level that had a separate entrance from the back, although there was a connecting door to our basement I lived with my mother, divorced and no siblings. We had an older German couple move in, and I remember they both wore long black rubber trench coats whenever it rained or looked like rain.

One day when I was 11 or 12 I had the house to myself while they were all at work, and I checked the door to the tenants place and it was unlocked. I walked through the apartment just looking around until I got back to the rear entrance. On a rack in the foyer were several rubber and leather trench coats, his and hers. From that moment on I have no idea why I did what I did. I took down her rubber trench coat and laid it out on a window seat. I was wearing shorts and a t shirt, and I buttoned up the coat leaving just the collar unbuttoned. It had a neck strap, belt, and wrist straps. Although I remember it as if it was today, for some reason I slid my arms and head inside the coat (backwards), and stood up and slowly worked it down over my shoulders. It was very heavy, very soft, almost sticky, supple, and was very snug. It probably took all of a minute and my head slid though the open collar. I had the biggest erection of my life at that time.

It took a while, but I managed to get the collar buttoned and the neck strap buckled tight, I folded the collar down, buckled the waist snug, and did the same with the wrist straps. I never considered I would have to get out of it. I opened the window seat which just had some blankets stored in it and with some effort I managed to lie down inside it. I reached up and closed the lid, then squirmed around until I had my wrists behind my back and I forced them under the waist belt. I was sweaty, the collar and wrist straps seemed to be getting tighter and I was fully aroused. I just laid there for what might have been an hour or more, fully erect and fantasizing about being found by the coats owner. I was squirming, it got harder to breathe, and the sound of her raincoat creaking and squeaking was driving me wild. Suddenly I felt something in my loins that made me struggle harder, the collar seemed to be tightening. The coat was in charge and I felt pressure on my erection, suddenly I had my first orgasm. It wasn't the best by far, but it was terrifying.

I started to panic, struggled to free my wrists and was terrified I would damage the coat. It took another hour to get out of all of it. I rehung the coat on the rack just as I found it and tried to make everything look as thought no one had been there before going upstairs and showering. I guess no one ever noticed, because I saw the tenant wearing the same coat several days later. To this day I have no idea what possessed me to do any of it. I just know that it started me on what has become a huge rubber, leather and latex fetish I enjoy to this day.

Jack
Johnnyrbr

Post by Johnnyrbr »

What a wonderful experience, making me feel randy at the thought of it
Ilovecagoules

Post by Ilovecagoules »

As I said in my New Member post, my love for cagoules can be dated back to my early teens or a little bit before. Whenever home alone, I would wear either my cagoule or my mum's rainwear, sometimes experimenting in self-bondage with this. The sensations were incredible.

I have various menories of family members and friends who owned nylon rainwear and I would always find a way of trying it all on. I simply couldn't get enough!

One particular memory I have is of a family do at our house and (for reasons that escape me) I decided to sneak into my parents bedroom and tie myself to a chair wearing my mum's cagoule. I did it too well and couldn't get free. My brother found me and went and got my mum. That lead to an awkward conversation!
jackstrapped

Post by jackstrapped »

jackstrapped wrote: July 7th, 2019, 10:45 pm I know how and when, but not why. I grew up in Chicago in a row house on the north side. We had a tenants apartment on the lower level that had a separate entrance from the back, although there was a connecting door to our basement I lived with my mother, divorced and no siblings. We had an older German couple move in, and I remember they both wore long black rubber trench coats whenever it rained or looked like rain.

One day when I was 11 or 12 I had the house to myself while they were all at work, and I checked the door to the tenants place and it was unlocked. I walked through the apartment just looking around until I got back to the rear entrance. On a rack in the foyer were several rubber and leather trench coats, his and hers. From that moment on I have no idea why I did what I did. I took down her rubber trench coat and laid it out on a window seat. I was wearing shorts and a t shirt, and I buttoned up the coat leaving just the collar unbuttoned. It had a neck strap, belt, and wrist straps. Although I remember it as if it was today, for some reason I slid my arms and head inside the coat (backwards), and stood up and slowly worked it down over my shoulders. It was very heavy, very soft, almost sticky, supple, and was very snug. It probably took all of a minute and my head slid though the open collar. I had the biggest erection of my life at that time.

It took a while, but I managed to get the collar buttoned and the neck strap buckled tight, I folded the collar down, buckled the waist snug, and did the same with the wrist straps. I never considered I would have to get out of it. I opened the window seat which just had some blankets stored in it and with some effort I managed to lie down inside it. I reached up and closed the lid, then squirmed around until I had my wrists behind my back and I forced them under the waist belt. I was sweaty, the collar and wrist straps seemed to be getting tighter and I was fully aroused. I just laid there for what might have been an hour or more, fully erect and fantasizing about being found by the coats owner. I was squirming, it got harder to breathe, and the sound of her raincoat creaking and squeaking was driving me wild. Suddenly I felt something in my loins that made me struggle harder, the collar seemed to be tightening. The coat was in charge and I felt pressure on my erection, suddenly I had my first orgasm. It wasn't the best by far, but it was terrifying.

I started to panic, struggled to free my wrists and was terrified I would damage the coat. It took another hour to get out of all of it. I rehung the coat on the rack just as I found it and tried to make everything look as thought no one had been there before going upstairs and showering. I guess no one ever noticed, because I saw the tenant wearing the same coat several days later. To this day I have no idea what possessed me to do any of it. I just know that it started me on what has become a huge rubber, leather and latex fetish I enjoy to this day.

Jack
I can't believe I'm the only one who found out through this type of behavior... that would make me a very disturbed fetishist. LOL!
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

jackstrapped wrote: February 16th, 2021, 7:53 pm
jackstrapped wrote: July 7th, 2019, 10:45 pm I know how and when, but not why. I grew up in Chicago in a row house on the north side. We had a tenants apartment on the lower level that had a separate entrance from the back, although there was a connecting door to our basement I lived with my mother, divorced and no siblings. We had an older German couple move in, and I remember they both wore long black rubber trench coats whenever it rained or looked like rain.

Jack
I can't believe I'm the only one who found out through this type of behavior... that would make me a very disturbed fetishist. LOL!
It just amazes me that these childhood story's closely relate to mine! It does not matter if it is a girl or boy. It could be rubber, latex, PVC or nylon. It could be at home or someone else's home. It could be night or day. Maybe it was in the States or over Seas. Any combination. All combinations. The common thread is we had a mostly happy experience with rain-wear in our childhood and have carried forward to adulthood. Just amazing :)
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
JellyMan

Post by JellyMan »

Miss Rachel,

For some of us they were difficult feelings. Firstly the sense of being the only one in the world wanting to wear a plastic mac on bare skin. Then being embarrassed when able to wear something nice, as if everyone on the planet is looking at you thinking "look at you pervert liking wearing that shiny cagoule". And desperate to watch girls in rainwear, but too scared to look as if some tell on your face is saying "I'm not just watching Hot Gossip dance in shiny PVC swimsuits, I'm clearly getting off on the scene". I would have loved to have had the confidence to wear rainwear in public without feeling dirty.
rainwearseeker

Post by rainwearseeker »

mine started as far as i can remember which when i had a shiny yellow plastic raincoat with a zipper which then broke and i had a matte navy blue and yellow striped rubbery vinyl raincoat. i also remember seeing my sister's shiny light pink raincoat which she eventually gave to me, and i recall it was a reversible, but unfortunately i don't think i have it anymore because i want to know what brand it was. i recall it was thicker than a wippette reversible and it is one of the raincoats i am looking for.
i also have a yellow items international with a duck billed hood. my collection did not begin until about over a decade ago when i got my first pair of rain boots and still have my pair of teal hunter boots. i wanted to get thick black rubber gloves with the raincoat and over time my collection grew such as getting a pair of rubber chest waders and a rubber wader suit with attached gloves. my fetish goes to shiny thick pvc to rubber rain wear but also looking to get into rubber or thick smooth pvc hazmat gear ( i have an ilc dover chemturion suit and a PUL hazchem play suit).
maidjenny

Post by maidjenny »

Mine first began back in the late 50s when i was made to wear my pac a mac by my mum she used to fasten me up to the neck even when no rain and i always got a strange feeling in my pants often leaving me damp and sticky. Now at 71 years young i still get the same feeling.