Peter Storm Vs. Regatta

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
Sophie-Cagoule

Re: Peter Storm Vs. Regatta

Post by Sophie-Cagoule »

Love both of these, have a collection of PS’s i just couldn’t part with, plus aome regattas. I run a little shop who stocks regatta cagoules :) i get to choose the colours :)
Cagoule

Post by Cagoule »

I think the answer is that both are good and should have a place in any cagoule fetishists collection. The 'new' Millets Peter Storm cagoules and raintrousers are pretty good to be honest (I have all colours), although they are relatively light and obviously not as good as traditional Peter Storm gear or even the Size remakes.

I like the Regatta cagoules and raintrousers. The Pack-It ones are best and they have recently redesigned them.

Get involved.... Best Swishes... Peter
antcagoule

Post by antcagoule »

Hi all. Well I think they are both great. The orange Regatta is for my wife and so doesn’t fit me. They are yet to be tested outside in the rain. But the good news is that we are on holiday in Wales and so it rains lots. The even better news is that they have been tested inside and they are great. When worn by both of us, nothing else on, the swishing, clinging to sweaty skin, etc is awesome. Any cagoule lovers know what I mean....
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Antcagoule. I know excatly what you mean, 😜😜
I have a wonderful time in mine and the wife’s cagoule
Jenni

Post by Jenni »

antcagoule wrote: August 16th, 2018, 6:18 am Hi all. Well I think they are both great. The orange Regatta is for my wife and so doesn’t fit me. They are yet to be tested outside in the rain. they have been tested inside and they are great.
Your new cagoules sound great and I hope that you'll enjoy wearing them on holiday but I hope that you have some sunshine as well.!!
Sophie-Cagoule

Post by Sophie-Cagoule »

The inside of the new regatta pack it jackets are lovely, good old fashioned shiney, slightly rubbery feel :)
ukpvcfan

Post by ukpvcfan »

nice choice - particularly love the regatta!
cagouled rambler

Post by cagouled rambler »

I have 4 of the millets Peter storm cagoules ,all over the head smocks in colours black ,khaki green, orange and red and also have a blue regatta pack it cag .I love both brands .
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Have the PS in orange over the head and the regatta storm
Break in navy blue. Both are stunning and amazing to wear. Keep an eye out as some storm breaks have a shiny outside and shinier inside than most of the others, the material batch must be slightly different and even nice than the harder mat finished inside coating ones.
Lets get swishy!