Welly boots in public

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
ZaraReynor

Re: Welly boots in public

Post by ZaraReynor »

Of course! I love wearing Hunters in public. They look so wonderful, and feel comfy, too. :3
Rainwear, PVC, and shiny enthusiast! I love being in my beloved rainwear and PVC. :D

Check out my site! :D
Follow me on Instagram! :3
I'm also here on TikTok lately!
And spot me on FetLife too!~
plasticmacboy

Post by plasticmacboy »

Yes, same here, love going out for walks or into town, shopping, cinema in my wellies too. Have around 20 pairs including a few pairs of Hunters among them. Nothing more relaxing and satisfying than a nice welly walk. I am down in Suffolk, others are always welcome to join me.
latexloo

Post by latexloo »

I wear my shiny hunters all the time, including my commute to work on the london Underground. yes I get some looks as they are very shiny, but the people looking are strangers so I dont care what they might think, wearing wellies makes me feel good especially when they get warm and give off a rubbery aroma. I would love to meet others similarly dressed for a public show of shiny wellyness!
latexloo

Post by latexloo »

It is, its my way of injecting a bit of excitement into something that is mundane and dull
latexloo

Post by latexloo »

Luckily I wear a size 7 (a little bit snug) but does mean I dont have any trouble getting womens styles to fit.
latexloo

Post by latexloo »

All of my hunters are womens styles as they are all high gloss ones, Im not sure how the fit compares to mens
SEWelly

Post by SEWelly »

The one great thing in terms of the colourful ones is the ones they do with an adjustable gusset - managed to snag a pair of Gloss Violet in that fit and they are great for me as a Men's Size 10. I do have one or two pairs of Size 9 Colourful Ones and the fit is still okay TBH.