Power hose

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
antcagoule

Power hose

Post by antcagoule »

This weekend it was due to rain all of Saturday, so I took this as a perfect opportunity to power hose the patio in the garden. I had such a great time. Of course this required rainwear. I chose a pair of blue Peter Storm trousers and my olive green Peter Storm over head cagoule. Of course I had it zipped up and the drawstring pulled nice and tight. Wow, what a swishy outfit. Out I went, the rain coming down nicely, and something growing in my trousers. I had such a great time, water, mud splattering everywhere, rain and rainwear. I was also pleasantly pleased when I was volunteered some help....
Johnnyrbr

Re: Power hose

Post by Johnnyrbr »

I know what you mean, I do it every year in front and back gardens. Lovely excuse to get togged up in favourite gear and wellingtons and rubber gloves. When I've finished [done over several days] I power wask myself to remove all the dirt from my gear, oooooh!"
Sophie-Cagoule

Post by Sophie-Cagoule »

I always get my peter storm cagoule out (i have lots) and some regatta over trousers to wash the car in, great excuse to get all soapy and wet and no one even suspects why you take so long washing it :) x
Sophie-Cagoule

Post by Sophie-Cagoule »

I always get my peter storm cagoules out (i have lots) and some regatta over trousers to wash the car in, great excuse to get all soapy and wet and no one even suspects why you take so long washing it :) x
Cagoule

Post by Cagoule »

I also gear up in full waterproofs (cagoule and raintrousers) and wellies to jet wash and clean the cars. My neighbours just think I'm very sensible in what I wear.... Little do they know...
cammacg

Post by cammacg »

The best part of power washing the patio, or car, or anything at all, is wearing your gear.....and trapping the power washer hose between your legs. Better than a washing machine.
Anotherraincoat

Post by Anotherraincoat »

Me too, on comes the wellies, complete with my Peter Storm cag, and matching trousers. I love washing the car, and getting soaked
thighbootman

Post by thighbootman »

I use Guy Cotten waterproofs for this. A blast in the crotch works wonders but don't wear anything else under the trousers.