Our first wank for boys and girls

All rainwear discussions in general or that do not fit into other categories.
capefetish

Re: Our first wank for boys and girls

Post by capefetish »

For me it was when I discovered my mother's small array of capes and cloaks, and raincoats. One of the rain coats was a rubberized nylon that was bright red. I used to wear this often, and I can remember the feeling of being caught wearing it. First couple of times, it was met with a "take that off now!" and a clip around the ear, after that not so much.

I started then wearing her long raincapes and, eventually cloaks. Well, I got caught many times wrapped up in a coat or a cape. Eventually she caved and gave them to me. My fetish for coats and capes went dormant for a while, until I was at school and one of our design modules was sewing and textile design. The teacher walked in with a project for us to make a basic shoulder cape. That was enough of a trigger for my fetish to wake up fully.

We were handed several design notes, photos, and guides to get started. So I went back home, both parents were out. I grabbed my cape, and got the homework out. The photos were gorgeous and featured two women wearing a mid length rain cape. Well, my penis started swelling up and was so damn hard I could probably hammer a nail in with it. I grabbed one of the folds of the cape and pulled it in, and began wanking slowly with the material and it felt grand.

After a few minutes, I was feeling that I was going to shoot cum everywhere, so I quickly grabbed the photo, still wearing my cape and went to the upstairs bathroom. I was so turned on, I could feel my balls pulsating until I drew the front of my cape open, and sprayed cum all over the photograph given to me. I can remember the feeling of ecstacy. And wanted to do this more often.

As a result, I figured that going for a walk through the park at night wearing a cape, coat or both would provide me plenty of cover to be able to walk... and wank.

I still have those capes, and have about 30 more of varying sizes, styles, colors, and lengths.
kinkychippy

Post by kinkychippy »

Hi,mine was very similar to all the other discoveries of pvc capes and rainwear. I bought a see thu yellow pvc cycling cape and overtrousers from Halfords when I was about 10 or 11 years old .After putting on a pair of plastic baby pants and my pvc cape and leggings set of on my bike in the rain for a short while. After a time after hard pedalling an overwhelming feeling hit me between the legs under my baby pants and soon the warm cum flowed into the plastic. After that fantastic feeling I would take our dog for a walk in the rain after school dressed up in my pvc cape and leggings. I would wander around our local golf course in the evening and wank under the protection of the plastic pants and cape .oh happy days.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Kinkychippy, interesting, i have a thing for plastic baby pants too, wonder if is just a plastic thing? Always loves to wear them, my little brother had a problem getting dry at night so was bought a pair for older kids, when we finished with them i used to pinch them and wear them, i got caught oncemum made my lie on them and told me if i wanted to be a baby then she would treat me like one and made me wear them to bes that night, i was secretly in heaven! X
Lets get swishy!
annabell-cagoule

Kinkychippy, interesting, i have a thing for plastic baby pants too, wonder if is just a plastic thing? Always loves to wear them, my little brother had a problem getting dry at night so was bought a pair for older kids, when we finished with them i used to pinch them and wear them, i got caught oncemum made my lie on them and told me if i wanted to be a baby then she would treat me like one and made me wear them to bes that night, i was secretly in heaven! X
Lets get swishy!
WealdenMac

Post by WealdenMac »

annabell-cagoule wrote: March 17th, 2019, 9:36 pm Kinkychippy, interesting, i have a thing for plastic baby pants too, wonder if is just a plastic thing? Always loves to wear them, my little brother had a problem getting dry at night so was bought a pair for older kids, when we finished with them i used to pinch them and wear them, i got caught oncemum made my lie on them and told me if i wanted to be a baby then she would treat me like one and made me wear them to bes that night, i was secretly in heaven! X
Would have loved that to have happened to me, but not at the hands of my mother. Must be some psychological reason for that. The closest I came to a similar experience was having a massive accident on the outward leg of a long bus journey to visit one of my mother's friends. Caused a dreadful fuss. To avoid a similar occurrence on the way home my mother borrowed a full set of "protection" from her friend which I had to wear -peeking through my short trousers-for the return journey. Hearing the phrase "just in case", still produces a frisson even now.
kulshan

Post by kulshan »

Since the earliest days I have had an attraction for plastic. At the age of 5 or 6 I had a smokey grey smooth raincoat. I loved the way it crackled in the cooler weather. I always was fascinated with items of the day such as noisy mattress covers, aprons, you name it. All was dorment until about at the age of thireeen or fourteen I was provided with a frosty clear rain jacket to ride to school. It was one of the first from Japan, thick and stiff. Riding that in cold weather did something to me. One evening when my parents were out, I tried on my rain jacket and got a massive erection. Rubbing myself on the smooth plastic soon resulted in a massive orgasm. It has never ended. I love the same types of garments, particularly rain jackets, pants, suits and especially mx rain gear and plastic karting wet suits.
raincoatboy

Post by raincoatboy »

I remember hiding under the babysitters sons blow up paddling pool when I was 5. It was made of pvc and I used to sniff it but at that age I didn't know what to do. About the same age I remember having a blanket with silk on the edges. I wrapped my penis in it but again didn't know what to do. It wasn't til the age of 16 I was walking along a drainage basin in Towcester and something caught my eye. It was a rather thick pvc glove being washed down the basin. I picked it up and took it home and washed it out real good. It had a very strong pvc smell to it. That night history was made. Here I am 31 years later and still into pvc and plastic.
Taffmac

Post by Taffmac »

Hmmmmm, lots of things on this thread that I can relate to.

I too have had a fascination for soft semi-transparent plastic, macs, capes, shower curtains, tablecloths, shower caps, aprons, shampoo capes, dentist bibs, etc, etc. The earliest instance involving plastic that I definitely remember happened when I must have been about 5 years old. One evening, while the family were watching TV, I sneaked into the parlour (only used for special occasions) where my sister had hung her translucent plastic mac behind thee door. I took the mac off the coat-hook, put it on and buttoned it up. I remember that it completely covered me from head to toe and it felt so good. My father, wondering where I was, found me in the parlour dressed in my sister's mac and called her. My sister then came into the room and whilst telling me that I shouldn't be wearing it as I might damage it, unbuttoned the mac, slid it off me and returned it to the coat-rack.

Raincoatboy mentioned a blow up paddling pool. I was visiting a friend's house one day and in the junk room was an inflated plastic paddling pool. I remember caressing the plastic pool telling her that I loved the feel of the plastic. I am guessing that I would have been about 8 or 9 years old then.

Anyway, back to the topic. I seemed to have been way behind other boys of my age when it came to sex knowledge. One afternoon I was in my mate's house during the school holiday; I must have been about 15 years old. Both his parents worked so he was often home alone. That afternoon he mentioned wanking and I had to admit that I didn't know what it was. Without any delay he got some paper tissues and told me to do whatever he did. He then reclined in his chair, took out his cock and rubbed his hand up down the stiff shaft. I copied what he was doing and we both orgasmed within a short time of each other, catching the cum in the paper hankies. We had another meeting at his house for another wank and it was on that occasion I admitted that I liked plastic macs, Without any hesitation he searched the house and produced two plastic macs, a shiny blue one and a translucent pink one. In next to no time we were both wearing a plastic mac, blue for him, translucent pink for me, and were enjoying a good wank. From then on I would spend a lot of time in the bathroom with any see-through plastic I could find.

Happy Days !!!!
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

i had a lady friend once who i introduced to pvc and latex, she declared that it turned her on as on several sunny sunday mornings when in her garden shed she had found the smell of a warm plastic paddling pool stored there very arousing!!!!
annabell-cagoule

Always wondered about those plastic carting all in one suits...
Lets get swishy!