male or female

Ideas for new sub forums or any other suggestions on how we can improve and this forum.
hoodtight

Re: male or female

Post by hoodtight »

alerog37 wrote:I strongly suspect that the vast majority of your contributors are male BUT BUT it would be excellent know which are female because if, like me, you only really want to get involved with couples or females I do not want to waste time corresponding with other males. Any hope?
That makes sense as there are also some of us I suspect would prefer to be involved with those of the same sex, so gender preference could be useful as long as it didn't offend anyone...
kinkycumbria

Post by kinkycumbria »

and don't for tv/cd too
Kinky-In-Scotland

Post by Kinky-In-Scotland »

Would it be possible to have a gender preference option added to our profiles? I too would rather be involved with females but I don't mind watching videos of fellow male fetishists enjoying their rainwear in the same way I do ;)
Wearer of Waterproofs & Waders - as often as possible!
mspakamac

Post by mspakamac »

For years I was reticent about participating in this site because I was unsure about how I would be received, me being TG. Dipping in and out of this site, I gained the impression that it was for mac loving males discussing females wearing macs. Since becoming 24/7 TG, I'm a lot less bothered about how I am received online, when I already deal with occasional prejudice in reality. That plus the fact that many of my photos are publicly available to view anyway makes gives me more confidence to appear here. The fact I am TG has to be obvious from my pics. Having some kind of 'preference/leaking' option could be more welcoming for those who live more anonymously.
I adore my foldaway plastic macs and nylon macs http://www.plasticmacs.com
blackmacjay

Post by blackmacjay »

Off the main topic but here goes.

Why is my main screen covered in all kinds of extra characters.

Please help, pretty please.
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy »

Press Ctrl and F5 or clear browser cache
HeatherluvsPVC

Post by HeatherluvsPVC »

Doesn't matter to me whether you are male/female, gay/TV/TS/straight as we are all here through our love of all rainwear, but if you wanted to I'm sure you could list your gender on your profile.
mackintoshed

Post by mackintoshed »

I think we can all safely presume that each and every member on here is male, with the exception of one TG.
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

mackintoshed wrote: June 22nd, 2018, 2:09 pm I think we can all safely presume that each and every member on here is male, with the exception of one TG.
Incorrect my friend; " rubber mackintosh" has written a number of stories on here, she is female, reading the stories " lucky husband"
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
mackintoshed

Post by mackintoshed »

That may be so. I still stand by my statement, my friend.