Good One For A Car Guy

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
rainwearlvr

Re: Good One For A Car Guy

Post by rainwearlvr »

I'm the weirdo I guess...A 2001 Pontiac Aztek. BUT, it does have the camping, hiking and biking packages.
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy »

That car has so many quirks and feature, Doug Demuro had a field day with it.
rainwearlvr

Post by rainwearlvr »

Rainwearboy wrote: December 7th, 2019, 4:45 am That car has so many quirks and feature, Doug Demuro had a field day with it.
Right? It also came with seatcovers that are made in similar (not neoprene) material as our beloved raincoats. You can bet I tracked down the last brand new set in the U.S. :lol:

I am surprised at the amount of them in your neck of the woods, we have two members in our Aztek club from South Africa and they see several others in the towns they live.
crossdresser, crossplayer, drag mermaid, genderfluid, femboy, hotrodder, married redhead from Texas. 8-)
Rainwearboy
Site Admin

Post by Rainwearboy »

I have yet to see one on the roads, GM never sold Pontiac here. Could probably be fans of Breaking Bad I guess 8-)