Hooded twister style puffa for sale......

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
furryhood

Hooded twister style puffa for sale......

Post by furryhood »

Currently listed on ebay in womens clothing.

Unisex style. Grey shiny hooded puffa jacket. Classic top of thigh style. Large attached hood. Full length zip that goes right to the top of the hood. Very tactile, soft smooth. Only been worn to try on. Elasticated cuffs and bottom hem. Large slit pockets. Really nice warm jacket. Size large. Ebay number 303517874726.....Shiny grey hooded puffa syle jacket. Should find it. Asking £25 including postage.

I have several other items Im looking to sell....

Several hooded anoraks in PVC or nylon quilted...……..

Asos UK size 28 very shiny polyester silver blue and gold hooded anorak. Zipped slit pockets. Lightly worn. £25.00

Asos Uk size 12 but more like a 16-18 quite large Black shiny acrylic/polyester big hooded parka coat. Long zipper(ladies) and popper fastening. Drawstring bottom hem. Did have detachable fur trim. Small buttons still on but fur is missing. Easily replaced or unstitch the buttons! Lightly worn. Very smooth shiny and tactile. £25.00

Divided H&M Size large my guess 16-18. Gorgeous black diamond quilted hooded shiny nylon/polyester anorak. Zip (ladies) and popper fronted big drawstring hood. £30.00

Brave Soul size 16 XL. Creamy white with silver fleck very shiny smooth pvc/vinyl (a bit stiffer than the flimsy cotton backed) anorak rainmac with big hood and patch pockets. Zipper front. Still in bag and unworn. Bargain £25.00

Brave Soul size 16 XL. Very Shiny polyurethane mid blue rain mac anorak with drawstring attached hood. Large patch pockets zip(ladies) and popper fastening. Hardly worn. Looks and feels smoooooth. £30.00

One large custom made quilted nylon onesie/jumpsuit with attached hood. Fully quilted lined. Fits 5.8" Medium Large build. A bit small for me. Only tried on once. Cost over £200 to have made. Any offers considered.

And no doubt more as I dig deeper into my bulging wardrobe!

Finally.....Anyone interested in a worn but still in good nick black one piece ddpvc jumpsuit with attached drawcord and fur trimmed hood to fit 5.8" medium to large build. DDPVC meaning double decker (inside and out) spandex backed pvc, very soft, smooth and a little stretchy, has similar qualities to rubber without the odor. You have the pleasure of smooth vinyl inside and out!!! Cost over £250 to have made in the US. Ive just got too many of them now! Well worn and well loved but unused now! Clean!! £100.00. Fur around hood is sew on, but can be removed if unwanted.

Payment by bank transfer or paypal.

Posted in plain cover using Hermes tracked and insured courier.