Having a clear out, 10 day listings on Ebay

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
Juppe

Re: Having a clear out, 10 day listings on Ebay

Post by Juppe »

Hi RainyDee,
I'll tell you about my experiences on buying from abroad. I've lost only one parcel from US during the years. I've bought tens of items, mainly some liteweight things like plastic pants etc. I've also bought items from China and Taiwan without any problems. Not to talk about even heavy items like Zodiak hazmat suits from Germany. But - touch the wood - maybe I've just had good luck.
One of the most embarrasing incident happened a few years ago, when a parcel from ACMS from Canada was stopped at the customs. I went to pick it up and the lady opened the box and took the lovely pink plastic pants out from the box and asked what they were.. :o That happened in front of the other customers waiting to be served. Well, that's life... :lol:
pete

Re: Having a clear out, 10 day listings on Ebay

Post by pete »

In general, ACMS is a good outfit to deal with, but their packages drive me up the wall. The box will nearly always have great big AC Medical labels on all four sides.
- Pete