Of interest to Rukka enthusiasts

Do you have rainwear you want to sell or perhaps an eBay auction we should know about? Feel free to advertise it here.
Smooth and shiny

Of interest to Rukka enthusiasts

Post by Smooth and shiny »

I don't know when Rukka stopped making the cotton backed raincoats and anoarks, but I stumbled on a shop( in the u.k.) which has some old stock on it's shelves.There were maybe 15 or 20 on a shelf at the back of the shop, all wrapped in plastic bags so I couldn't take them out to look. There were various colours and sizes. There was one on a hanger which looked like a Rukka in dark blue, but it had a label on it with the name "
Last edited by Smooth and shiny on December 5th, 2021, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TStorm56

Re: Of interest to Rukka enthusiasts

Post by TStorm56 »

Take some pictures of what they have please! I may be interested. The bag labels should indicate what is inside along with the size.
Smooth and shiny

Might be a while before I can get back there. I'll take some pictures next time.
TStorm56

Post by TStorm56 »

semac wrote: March 13th, 2019, 1:16 pm For your information. I visited the store this morning and can tell you that there are no coats only jackets and all sizes are small or juvenile. Hopefully this might save some of you a fruitless journey.

Shame.
Darn! Oh well.
Smooth and shiny

Sorry about this. Many thanks for taking a closer look, Semac