MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 8

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY SHINY CAGOULE EXPERIENCE 8

Post by shinymacintosh »

The next day we both decided to dress pervy again. I really needed to wear my waders, long rubber gloves and the rubber skirt. Jess appeared, stunningly in her knee length boots and black PVC mac nothing underneath I suspected.
The police news was that two men were helping them in their murder enquiries. No names but I presumed it was shiny black and shiny blue.
Nothing from Adam in Hamburg yet.
Let’s go out to eat tonight, suggested Jess.
Sounds good to me. But first, let me show you something you haven’t noticed before. We moved into the kitchen, see anything unusual.
Jess looked around bemused. No, should I?
Okay. How many doors have you been through since you have been here?
Ahh! Now I understand. What’s behind that one over there, she said pointing to the door in the far corner.
Here is the key. Go and investigate.
Jess opened the door; steps went down into a cellar. I switched on the lights for her and she entered quite a large room. Or should it have been called a sex dungeon?
Oh, this is fabulous. Do we have to go out tonight?
It was your idea, I said smiling.
I used to use this place with my friends quite a while ago. It was great fun, plenty of bondage, a St Andrews cross, water sports, flogging. You name it, and it went on down here, then as with all things it just fizzled out. Friends broke up, moved away etc, so I am left with this magnificent cellar just for you and me. I turned and smiled and kissed Jess.
Please, please secure me to the cross. If I cry out, don’t stop.
Jess looked orgasmic. Her PVC covered arms and legs tied to the St Andrews cross and her waist tightly bound to the centre of the cross.
I covered her mouth with a leather gag and her eyes tightly with the PVC hood of her mackintosh.
She began to struggle. I slapped her gently across her face. She cried out and struggled more. Again, I slapped her. More struggling. I opened the bottom of her mackintosh. Her penis was fully erect. I couldn’t resist. I knelt in front of her, took her penis into my mouth and gradually made her scream with passion. She wouldn’t stop. I stood, ripped open the top of her mackintosh and sucked on her breasts, my hand played with her erection.
Her cries of No! No! went unheard, until she came completely into my hand and screamed Bastard!
I released her from the cross, her arms wrapped tightly around me, kissing me, adoring me. I love you. Jess gasped.
I picked her up and laid her carefully on the Alter bed. I covered her with a shiny black rubber sheet. Her breathing, gradually coming back to normality.
I looked at her breathing, wishing I could be under the rubber sheet with her. Jess opened her eyes, looked for me, found me and smiled.
I pulled back the rubber sheet, kissed her and helped off the alter bed.
That was wonderful, she whispered.
We went back up into the kitchen.
Now, I said. Is it eat in or eat out tonight?
It’s a no brainer, Jess said, smiling. You go into town now and buy food and wine and I will go back into that cellar and clean it from top to bottom. Its so full of dust and stuff. Have you got any cleaning tackle?
I think so, it’s under the sink.
Also do you have a couple of strong lights so I can see what I am doing down there.?
Yes Sir.
I disappeared, found a couple of stronger light bulbs, fitted them and realised that Jess was right in wanting to clean the place out a bit.
I changed into my leather jeans and red and black cagoule and drove into town.
I spent some time in the market for meat and vegetables then a supermarket for vino.
As a quick after thought I went to the pub where I had previously met Mr Shiny black and Mr Shiny blue. I bought a lager and sat thinking of what was going on in my life.
Hello again, a voice behind said. I turned and it was Mr shiny blue. I was shocked. I had expected them to be locked up by the police.
Love your cagoule, he said. I’ve just ordered one the same in blue. Same double zipped hood for more fun. He sat down beside me, his leg pushed against mine and his hand brushed my sleeve.
Did you hear about the guy with the motor-home?
I desperately wanted to know his take on things. What happened I asked innocently?
Your friend Adam was bound up, gagged and blindfolded in his PVC suit, Darren the guy with the black cagoule and the motor home owner came down to the tent where I was. They had tied me up also. They took me back to the motor home and I thought the plan was that Darren and the owner were going to use us both for their dubious pleasures. Which might not have been so bad. He said smiling.
Then the motor home owner suddenly turned very nasty and started punching Adam hard in the face and then me. There is nothing sexy about that.!
I agreed with him.
Darren tried to stop him then helped me to get out of my bindings. We stopped him hitting Adam, released him and all three of us ran away from the motor home. We left in our car and Adam left on his motor bike.
The police came by the hotel to interview us the next day, not sure how they knew where we lived, telling us the motor home had gone up in smoke and the guy had been knifed and killed.
What happened to Adam? I asked.
Don’t know. Haven’t seen him since.
Wow, I said, I’ve only been the guy twice. Didn’t think he could be like that.
Blue jacket’s hand felt my leg again.
So how is Darren?
He’s okay, can’t wait for me to get this new blue cagoule. He never stops talking about when he did it to you the first time.
I remember, I said. It was a very good experience. Blue jacket’s hand slipped from my leg to my balls.
I knew what he wanted, any other day I would have let him have his way with me, but I wanted to get back home to Jess to give her the news.
See you around, I said leaving him. Then as an afterthought, I hope you enjoy the new blue cagoule. The tighter it becomes the more intense the sensation is.