MY WEEKDAY STIMULATIONS 3

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY WEEKDAY STIMULATIONS 3

Post by shinymacintosh »

I stared at the image, getting an instant erection. Boots and a PVC mackintosh. I couldn’t think of anything erotic. I must be in touch with him again.
Within the hour I received another image, not very composed, but it was me being dragged along wearing a dog’s collar and leash. My cagoule and nylon trousers looked very shiny and sexy.
Must have had a mobile phone to get that sort of image I thought.
I replied immediately. Let’s do more soon. I typed.
It’s what I had always wanted in my dreams, someone domineering, dressed in bizarre clothing and forcing me to do sexual things against my will. (but loving every minute of it).
The reply came back. We will, do not worry. I love being in control of older men. Goodnight.
The next day after a restless night. I emailed; I need to see you. Please do whatever you want with me. Anything!
I have a small apartment. Come in your cagoule and shiny nylon trousers and we will see what I can do to you, if you dare.
I made my excuses at home and went to the address. He was there.
Take off your shoes and socks and anything under your cagoule.
I did.
Put your cagoule back on but back to front. I did. It felt sexily cold against my skin. He helped me zip up but this time it was round the back. He pushed a rubber ball gag into my mouth and pulled my hood over my face pulling the drawstrings tight. I couldn’t see and breathing was difficult.
He pushed me towards a wall, and I thought I heard him pull a chair towards me. I felt his fingers touch my nylon trousers and lightly touched my penis. It immediately grew with excitement; his tongue licked my penis trapped inside my nylon trousers. He was so gentle it was driving me insane.
I placed my hands on his shoulders. He must have changed and now wore his PVC mackintosh. I felt the soft smoothness of the PVC. I dribbled through my rubber gag and into my hood.
I felt both his hands slither slowly up the inside of my legs and his mouth take in my nylon enclosed erection.
His mouth left me, and I gasped as his cupped hands closed on my bulge. He held ice cubes, squeezing on my erection. I collapsed to the floor. He used his remaining ice cubes to freeze my nipples. The shock was almost unbearable but so electrifying. I tried to cry out, but the rubber gag prevented me, and my tight restrictive hood blocked any eye contact with him.
I was rolled over on to my front. I could feel my nylon trousers being pulled down. A warm tongue investigated my backside followed by freezing ice cubes. First my penis, now my back side. Apart from the shock I was really enjoying being toyed with without an orgasm. The tongue started again followed by the insertion of a vibrator that went deep inside me. My breathing was so strong inside my hood. I needed to orgasm to finish me off sexually, but he continued to play enjoying his superiority over me,
The vibrator stopped but remained inside me. Slowly, deliberately, it was pulled from me and I experienced the ice cubes again.
I cried out inside my constricting hood to no avail.
He inserted himself inside me, furiously pumping in and out. I could hear his sounds of pleasure until eventually he collapsed on top of me, satisfied.
It took a short while for his panting to subside, then he unzipped my cagoule, rolled me over and released me from my hood.
I stared up at him, I caressed his PVC mackintosh.
Did you enjoy? He asked.
What do you think? I replied.
I put my nylon cagoule on the proper way around, checked my nylon trousers for obvious signs of wetness. Was about to leave, when he said I hadn’t paid.
I looked at him, smiling, he opened his PVC mackintosh revealing his huge erection.
Nothing comes free.
I was down on my knees paying for my sexual pleasure.
Mikmac77

Re: MY WEEKDAY STIMULATIONS 3

Post by Mikmac77 »

thats stimulation enough for anyone! very imaginative shinymacintosh
hotwilly

Re: MY WEEKDAY STIMULATIONS 3

Post by hotwilly »

Just gets better - nice story
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)