I AM A COMPANION 1

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

I AM A COMPANION 1

Post by shinymacintosh »

I spotted an interesting personal advert in our local newspaper.

Wanted, A male companion for two extrovert gentlemen. Must have clean driving licence. Food, accommodation and salary provided.

I sent my CV and a couple of photographs as requested by email.
Received an answer the next day. Could I send another photograph of myself in a swimming outfit?
Strange request, I thought it was for a companion. The only photograph I had was from two years ago on holiday wearing my shiny blue Speedos.
After a couple of days, I received another email requesting me to go to the recruitment offices for an interview.
Thank you for coming in today, the interviewer said.
Why do you need to see me in swimming gear?
The two gentlemen requested no fatties!!
Okay, I suppose. What do I have to do as a companion?
Well, these two gentlemen are not as young as they used to be. They have had a very interesting life but now want to share it with a younger person.
I nodded, not really understanding.
If we progress further, you will have to meet them and if they approve of you, we can sign the contract.
Okay, Let’s go for it. I said.
Okay, I’ll set up a meeting with them and hopefully you will pass with flying colours and seal the contract.
The meeting was set up quickly and we went around to their home. I had worn my best three-piece suit, highly polished shoes and brushed my teeth several times.
The two gentlemen were in their late sixties, reasonably fit, and casually dressed.
Loved your Speedos, said one of them. Do you have more?
I was taken completely off guard.
Yes, I stuttered.
If not, Michael can take lots more of you. He is pretty good with the computer and Photoshop. He can sort out all kinds of bulge problems!! He said with a smile.
What we want is for you to live here with us and be friends. You can be with me one night and with Michael the next or all together, see how it goes.
We have a small bedroom for you and your clothes, or you can share our separate bedrooms as and when you would like.
I was beginning to get the picture.
We do a little bit of travelling, hence the driving license and we have quite a lot of parties.
Do you have any questions?
Apart from the salary, No!

I started the following Monday.
I brought two suitcases of my clothes and began to hang them up.
Tony, the other guy came into my room and said we are a quite casual couple.
So, suits are not an everyday item. Just casual sexy clothing every day. You know, leather, rubber, PVC, nylon, that kind of stuff.
We have lots of friends of all genders, I expect and want you to like them all and if you are lucky, they may like you too!!
We have a young boy who is a fantastic cook, you are welcome to either eat with us or if not in the kitchen. Although when we have guests, I expect you to dine with us. Much more entertaining.
That evening I dined with them both for the first time. The food was excellent as was the wine. We chatted about my life and what I had been doing, Tony’s hand landed on my lap, and I smiled at him.
He was very interested in my Speedos. I said I just loved anything glossy shiny and sexy. His hand came back to my lap again. Maybe we can help you out in that area.
You should have a look in our wardrobes later. We have all sorts of things we wear when we have parties. Perhaps you may want to share with us.
When do you plan to have your next party? I asked.
In a couple of weeks, I think. We always have parties every two months and get invited to many more. Hence the driving licence requirement in your job description.
What happened to the guy I have replaced?
Oh, It’s just one of those things. He loved it here with both of us, but he was pinched by a Scottish guy with a castle. We couldn’t compete, so we let him go on very friendly terms.
Which would you prefer, a tartan kilt or a leather skirt?
I smiled, perhaps the leather skirt would do it for me.
That’s the way I look at it too. He said. His hand slid further up my leg and gently squeezed my balls.
shinymacs

Re: I AM A COMPANION 1

Post by shinymacs »

Very Interesting !
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Promising start.
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
robbobi1

Post by robbobi1 »

Sounds like heaven to me
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

Great start , I like the way things are going. Hopefully not to long for episode 2!
shinymacintosh

Post by shinymacintosh »

I have my quill pen and ink at the ready.
shinymacintosh
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

looking forward to reading your next episode soon then!
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Wonderful start Many Thanks.......