I AM A COMPANION 7

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

I AM A COMPANION 7

Post by shinymacintosh »

The next day Astrid knocked on my door and entered. Tight, red PVC jeans and
T- shirt. Did you sleep well? She asked. I assured her I had.
In three days, I will host a party similar to the ones you may have had with Mike & Tony. Your position here is secure, you have just arrived. But my friends will be interested in which way you can swing. Some are girly guys, the others are crossdressers who enjoy a bit of domination and some like everything. I’m hoping you can help me in that department. Let me see what fetish gear you have brought with you.
I showed her into my wardrobe, two leather jumpsuits and thigh length boots from Tony, purple rubber dress from Tom, my grey PVC mackintosh and a few other things.
Not a lot there I’m sure I can add to your collection. Have you ever worn a rubber mask/hood?
I shook my head.
Well, this is called a hangman’s hood. She handed me a black rubber hangman’s hood.
Try it on.
I took off my t-shirt. I pulled the rubber hood over my head and my chest and shoulders then adjusted my eyes and mouth to the holes.
Now put on your mackintosh. See, Astrid said. When you button your mac up leaving your neck open and your collar high, you still see the black rubber giving the impression you are wearing rubber all the way down. Very interesting.
At the party I was thinking of introducing you as a man of mystery in the mask.
Okay, now try this one on. I was given a full female face mask with long dark brown hair. Good thing about this is you don’t need to learn about makeup!!
This will go well with your purple rubber dress, but you will need a higher cut dress, so it looks like your own skin and boobs. The reason I’m telling you this is because one or two of my clients will want to be pleasured by you in different guises, so let it be, for the moment.
I was still dressed in my grey PVC mackintosh and female rubber mask. She pushed me backwards to my black PVC wall, pushed me up towards the wrist restraints, and secured me tightly to the wall.
This is how you should make my clients feel. She grabbed my balls and squeezed hard. Kissed me and let me loose. Come to my room and I can give you a few more things to wear. On a busy night you could have up to three different clients to entertain but normally just the one.
What do you think to this? She showed me a long red shiny PVC kimono with a long black belt and this, a yellow fisherman’s hooded raincoat.
I tried them both on fitting me perfectly.
I think for tomorrow night’s party you should wear the kimono and your thigh length boots plus the black rubber mask. Might I suggest that you wear the mask today and practice drinking with it on. First timers tend to dribble a lot!! She smiled.
The Thai chef knocked on her door and came in. How this? he asked giving us both a twirl. Black PVC bra, black PVC mini skirt and white knee length boots.
Lovely as always, beamed Astrid. Just let me check. He came towards her and she slipped her hand under the mini skirt, squeezed his cock. Okay, she said.
I returned to my bedroom, remembering my security key number. I pulled on the hangman’s mask, then my thigh boots and PVC kimono, wrapped around the wide belt and looked at myself in the mirror. Pretty good I thought.
I had a couple of drinks to practice as advised and soon got the hang of it. A knock on my door revealed the Thai chef, still in mini skirt and boots.
May I come in, he asked.
Sure, I said. Tomorrow is a big day, yes?
Of course, he replied. Astrid has many friends who like to dress up and be different and have lots of fun. One or two are a bit strange and one is dangerous. I tell you about him for your safety. He is tall, always wears leather motorcycle suit, boots and gloves. But he is very violent. After one visit I go to hospital for two weeks. She look after me very good.
Why does she invite him here? I asked.
I think he give her lots of money.
I see, I said. Let’s hope he doesn’t like me!!
He moved towards me. You look very sexy in rubber mask. Can I kiss?
He moved towards my face and kissed the rubber mask pushing his tongue down the mouth slit.
I reacted by feeling up his skirt and holding his erection. He pushed me down on my king size bed opened my PVC kimono, spread my thigh booted legs and began to suck me. As I became harder, he lowered himself on to my erection and quickly made love to me. I was experiencing wonderful feelings in my rubber mask, my hands gripped the red PVC kimono as he brought me to a fantastic orgasm.
He collapsed and lay on top of me for a while before licking my rubber masked head again and leaving me. Waving as he left my bedroom.
HeatherlovesPVC

Re: I AM A COMPANION 7

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Stories are quite hot, but how does companion feel about wearing a dress, he says he looks hot but doesn't mention the feelings and excitement (or lack of) that most males get when wearing skirts and dresses for the first time, after all dresses and skirts do alter the way you walk, stand and sit. In fact the whole experience is so different from wearing trousers that surely companion should be making some reference to the sheer joy (or not) that wearing such garments engender.
Heather
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Continues to excite
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Cant wait for the Fishermans Yellow Raincoat to make an appearance!!!.....Fantastic,Many Thanks
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

The rubber mask seems very erotic ! Expand on that theme please