I AM A COMPANION 8

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

I AM A COMPANION 8

Post by shinymacintosh »

The next day, the day of the party, was a rainy day. I went for a walk around the cottage grounds resplendent in my grey PVC mackintosh. I discovered a small outbuilding and as I became quite close the front door opened and one of the guys who had brought my suitcases in came out and said hello.
So, this is where you live, I said.
Yeah, Come on in. I’m Roger and my friend is David. How are you settling in?
So far so good, I smiled.
We are both around every day just to service anybody who arrives unexpected.
Do you dress?
Always. Astrid does advise us on what to wear after she has spoken with clients and we have a good time.
That’s good to hear. I said.
Hanging near the entrance was a yellow oilskin fisherman’s coat.
That’s funny, I said. Astrid has just given me a new yellow one.
This one is mine from a long time ago. Fancy a beer?
I nodded.
He went into the kitchen and returned with a beer each plus he was wearing his old yellow oilskin coat. I used to live in Hull with my mother before she sadly passed away. She was very friendly with our neighbours. The husband was a Captain of a trawler, his wife was quite a domineering old battle-axe, but they did have a lovely daughter around my age who I fancied like mad at that time.
During our six-week school holidays he invited me to go fishing with him and his crew. One day he took me into his dockside boat house and gave me this oilskin coat to wear and matching trousers. He ordered me to try them on. I did, they were a bit on the large size. Then he said show me your willy. I was frightened of him, so I did. He laughed at it. Then got hold of it and very soon it was big.
Another crew member came in, saw what was happening took his own cock out and pissed all over me and my oilskin. This amused the Captain who did the same thing. I was shiny and wet with their piss. The new crew member came over to me and told me to suck his cock. I looked at the Captain for help. He shook his head and smiled. I cried, as I felt hot cum shoot into my mouth. The Captain slapped me and told me not to be such a girl. He then shoved his thing into my mouth and came all over my face and oilskin.
We went out to sea fishing for four days. The story went around the crew and each of them had their time with me and my oilskins.
You had better not tell anyone about this, the Captain said as we came ashore from the first trip. I was far too scared to.
The following week was my second trip. I dreaded it. The crew were enjoying my humiliation. Daily I took their cocks and they’re cum, showering powerfully over my yellow oilskin coat, trousers and face.
Eventually, towards the end of the fourth trip the crew made me wear my oilskin coat back to front. They pulled the hood tight over my face and I puked at the smell of dried piss, cum and rotting fish. They thought it was very funny.
Now wank yourself sissy boy yelled the Captain.
I did and cried inside the hood.
The next trip to sea was going to be very rough so the Captain wisely told me to stay at home with his wife.
I’ve seen you staring at my daughter, she said sternly
Well you can’t now, she is away staying with her Aunt. But if you really like her you should wear some of her clothes. Here take off your clothes I’ll wash them for you and put on her summer dress and if it rains, she has a rubberised mackintosh for you. She slapped me around my face, and I obeyed her, just like the Captain.
It did begin to rain so she took me shopping. I wore the summer dress and belted rubberised raincoat. People in the street stopped, looked, sniggered then carried on. My humiliation was almost complete.
The Captain had arrived home early due to the bad weather. You look very pretty my dear, he said looking at me in his daughters rubberised mackintosh. Let me see what you have underneath.
I took off the mac and stood embarrassed in front of him wearing a cotton summer dress. Come here. he said.
I stood in front of him as he picked up my skirt and began to play with my cock. His wife walked into the room and saw what was going on. You’re going to enjoy this. he said to her. He pushed me roughly down onto the floor. Straddle him. He ordered his wife. She smiled weirdly, pulled up her skirt and pulled down her knickers and sat on my face.
Lick her, he commanded. The smell of her was almost as bad as my oilskin. I licked her and she began to squeal with pleasure. I felt his hand wanking my cock hard. Sit on his cock he told her. She did and began to bounce up and down on me.
I eventually came inside her, and she slapped me hard across the face for cumming too soon.
I was allowed to stand up in my cotton summer dress before them both.
Lay across the settee. The Captain ordered. I did. He lifted the dress exposing my backside. He spit on his hand, rubbed it into my backside, then plunged his big erection into me. It was so painful I cried out. His wife was laughing hysterically, she pulled off the summer dress leaving me naked. The Captain pleasured himself until he came inside me.
He yanked himself out, slapped my backside hard, threw me my oilskin coat and trousers and a pair of rubber wellingtons and shouted Get out of my sight.
I went to my own house collected a few things and what little money I had and ran away to Manchester, then a year or so ago ended up here and I’m very happy.
I keep the yellow oilskin just to remind me of the bad old times.
rubbermac

Re: I AM A COMPANION 8

Post by rubbermac »

Absolutley Superb.......Many Thanks
Mikmac77

Post by Mikmac77 »

Great story of sexual humiliation and abuse!
mmboots

Post by mmboots »

hopefully he gets some black waders which would do a great contrast to a yellow raingear :-)