The Meeting Part 8

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
saxon12343

The Meeting Part 8

Post by saxon12343 »

.....(continuing)
....As we came to from such a shattering orgasm for each of us, we continued to lay on the floor in a glorious heap of flesh, and rubber, and sticky cum. I reached over for my friend with benefits and stroked his rubber-covered body. I then began to lick his mac and his boots from head to foot. I loved the feelings his body gave me through the rubber, the sensations of touch and smell, sweat and cum. It was a heady mix and I wanted to do anything my man asked of me, because he was now my man and I was his rubber doll. I continued to lick the Mac until I reached his penis. He was erect under the mac again and I wanted another orgasm like I'd just had. He lay on his back on the floor, and I mounted him. He held his knees up so I could slide down them and impale myself on his pole. I draped the skirts of my mac around his raised knees and slowly sank myself onto him. My knees were either side of his body and as I sank lower, I could feel his erection entering me but I could also feel his mac between my legs..what a divine and intoxicating sensation..I was indeed coming to orgasm again without being touched, and Mike was groaning and arching his back, and, as I felt him shudder to his orgasm I gushed again under my mac and felt myself lost in a world of stars, almost losing consciousness in the process. As we settled again, I stayed on top of him surrounded by the sensations of rubber against my skin and felt the mix of semen running out of me and mine under my mac, lingering, smelling and asking to be licked up. I started to do this clean up with my tongue, sliding down his body again and slurping with my tongue, occasionally coming up for air to kiss him and pass on our mixed juices with our mouths locking, a sensation he richly enjoyed.

I loved stroking my hands over his rubber-clad body from top to bottom, feelings his movement underneath as he responded willingly to my ministrations. The coolness under my touch, the tightness stretched across his skin, the excitement of what might come from it; the silkiness of the material; And, when I reached his erection the way it bulged and stretched the mac. I saw it all in mind's eye when I was away from him, and I felt it all through my constant erection when he was holding me and kissing me, and caressing me in return, when I was with him. Now I could add to all those sensations the fact of him entering me and rubbing against my prostate to bring me to literally mind-blowing orgasm as he possessed me totally and found his own pleasure in using me. I wanted him to use me in that way, I wanted him to possess me in that way, I wanted to feel his erection filling me up inside me.

As we recovered from our seeming marathon, Mike said that we should go away for a few days together, enabling us to sleep together and dress as we pleased. He said I could be his girl for a few days then. He told me he often went away to play golf with some friends and so he could combine the two events quite safely. It sounded wonderful to me so I readily agreed....
(Watch out for Part 9 and a golf trip....)
Mikmac77

Re: The Meeting Part 8

Post by Mikmac77 »

Wonderful story, I'm sure there won't be be much golf played when they go away. The clubs will be a gooseberry!!!
rubbermac

Re: The Meeting Part 8

Post by rubbermac »

Wonderful.....and so sexy!!...Many Thanks x