I LOVE MACKINTOSHES 2

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

I LOVE MACKINTOSHES 2

Post by shinymacintosh »

I have been good friends with Nikki since schooldays, she is three years older than me, but it wasn’t until after my husbands’ death that we became very close. She lives in London and she began to visit me for a weekend once a month.
At first, she would be a great comfort to me, consoling me and cheering me up. Then slowly but surely, we began to go out and enjoy ourselves.
One particular night about four years ago we had gone into town shopping then to our favourite bistro each drinking a bottle of red wine and finally a coffee and a large brandy.
We took a taxi to my home, managed not to forget any of our purchases and staggered in through the front door. After two very urgent trips to the toilet we poured each other more brandy.
Let’s try our stuff on, I said. I opened my bag containing a shiny nylon jump suit. Took off my clothes and pulled on the jump suit without falling over. Zipped it up and went into the hallway to look at myself in the full-length mirror.
Nikki took off all her clothes and was trying on a pair of knee boots. I returned and Nikki was very complimentary of my nylon outfit. She came across and pulled down the zip, then pulled the zip some more exposing my boobs.
We both giggled, then Nikki cupped my right boob in her hand and kissed me on the lips.
We both looked at each other slightly shocked, until I returned the kiss. We both fell on to the settee. Nikki began to feel my boobs then kissed them gently, her tongue working my nipples.
Nikki was entirely naked except for her new boots. I began to play with her boobs and kiss her. I was becoming excited. We had never done this to each other before. My hand dropped down between her legs, lightly touching her groomed pubic hair. She squirmed with pleasure as my fingers moved over her most intimate parts.
Nikki pulled my zip further down, stood me up and pulled the nylon jump suit off my body and legs. She knelt down in front of me and kissed my most private of parts. My legs felt like jelly, I almost fell. She continued to kiss me. I did fall down on to the settee. Nikki turned and opened my legs wide and thrust her tongue into me.
It felt so exciting. I pulled on her hair. Don’t stop, I cried.
A great passionate pain began in my stomach, I began to moan uncontrollably, Nikki’s tongue was flicking faster and faster. Suddenly it happened, I shouted out loud. I had received my very first female induced orgasm I began to sob with tears of happiness rolling down my cheeks.
Nikki stopped licking and rested her head between my legs.
My eyes closed, my brain was in a whirl, what had we just done? But we were the best of friends. But it was wrong. But we were the best of friends, so it must be right. Anyway, I thought we both enjoyed it.
Can’t be bothered to take my make up off, I said. I carefully climbed up the stairs to my bedroom and flopped naked into bed.
A few moments later Nikki climbed the stairs and asked if she could join me.
Before I could answer she collapsed on the bed. I pulled the duvet around us both, her arm nearly choked me as she snuggled into me.
I received a huge sloppy kiss, and a goodnight and then we slept.

How’s your head, I asked the next morning, which when I checked the clock, turned out to be nearly noon.
Don’t ask, was the gruff reply.
Nikki rolled over and cupped my boobs, it was a lovely soft feeling.
We slept on for another half hour before we managed to de-bed ourselves and become part of the living.
Over coffee I looked at my friend Nikki and asked her straight. Did we really do that last night?
She looked at me and nodded.
What happens now? Do we do it again.?
I hope so, was the reply.
So, do I, I said. But did I do it right? I asked naively.
You were lovely. Nikki moved over to me and kissed me tenderly.
I smiled at her. Right what are we going to do today?
Let’s go for a walk. We looked out of the window and it was raining. I can test out my new boots, Nikki said. Can I borrow one of your mac’s?
Sure, help yourself.
How many have you got, asked Nikki in amazement as she looked in my wardrobe.
Don’t really know, but it’s my secret fetish. I just love them all. And talking of secrets and what happened last night, let’s go naked under our macs!
I put on a pair of thigh length boots and my black PVC mac belted up tightly, Nikki chose my red one zipped straight up the front.
It felt quite exciting walking out in the rain, passing men and women not knowing what we were doing.
The rain stopped, but we carried on through a park.
How long have you known you liked girls? I asked Nikki.
A few years now. It was a lady at my gym that first introduced me. She must have been around twelve years older than me, very fit looking in all her lycra. She gave me a lift home once when it was raining, made an excuse that she had to back to her home first to collect something.
We both went into her house and that was that. She told me how pretty I was and how much she wanted my lycra gear, it was brand new. And the style was very fashionable.
She wanted to try it on, I didn’t think much of it as we all change together in the gym changing rooms. I stripped down to my knickers, so did she, then instead of trying my outfit on she touched my breasts and kissed me.
Don’t be afraid, she whispered. You are so beautiful. She kissed me again. I don’t know what happened then, but I touched her boobs and returned the kiss.
After that we went to bed, did a lot more kissing then she kissed me down there.
That was electrifying, my very first orgasm.
After that I regularly said yes to her invitations home. She taught me all sorts of wonderful techniques just using her hands and mouth, then vibrators and other types of equipment.
She never did try on my lycra outfit!!

We arrived back at my place,
That has made me feel very horny, I said to Nikki. Can we try it again please?
Only if we keep our macs on! Said Nikki smiling. I must tell you that walking round town naked under this mac has made my pussy very damp. Let’s grab a drink and start again.

This time the sex was even better, maybe because we wanted to do it to each other and wouldn’t be shy with the knowledge that it was my first time and having sex with my best friend.
Really enjoyed kissing you wearing a mac Nikki said.
So did I. Especially licking and kissing Nikki’s boob’s covered in PVC.

So, from then until now we are still great friends. I go down to London about once a month and Nikki the same up to me.
HeatherlovesPVC

Re: I LOVE MACKINTOSHES 2

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Love it, walking round in just a Mac and boots is just so exciting, I've only managed to do it the once and that was on my own but doing it with someone else must be double the fun.
Can't wait for the next story.

Heather