I LOVE MACKINTOSHES 12

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

I LOVE MACKINTOSHES 12

Post by shinymacintosh »

David had altered his work schedule and could now spend the weekend plus two days with Katy. He knew that Nikki had a serious boyfriend who was an estate agent and yesterday he caught a glimpse of them shopping in town. With a few questions to Katy he found out where the guy worked.
It was raining heavily late that afternoon, David wore his double breasted black SBR mackintosh. He waited in his car just down from Marty’s Estate Agency. His secretary left huddled underneath her umbrella.
David locked his car and quickly walked in the rain to Marty’s Agency.
Hi, Marty, he said when Marty appeared from his office. Are you alone?
Yes, stranger, long time no see. he said, passing David to lock the shop door. Love the mackintosh.
Thankyou. You can touch it if you want to. Marty moved closer and licked the collar before kissing David. His hand went straight down to David’s crutch.
I’ve often thought about you over the years and if you were still into fetish and men. He said to David.
You were my last male lover but still into fetish.
I had just one more lover after you, said Marty. He knelt in front of David opened his SBR mac pulled down his zip and took out his erection and sucked hard on it. Sit down on the settee he suggested, David sat, and Marty stood in front of him, he pulled out his enlarged cock and pushed it into David’s open mouth.
That feels so good, just like old times. He held David’s head firmly and used his mouth to advantage. He suddenly pulled out, spurting hot cum over David’s face and SBR mac. Then dropped to his knees again and began to suck David until he too came fully into Marty’s mouth. He swallowed his cum. Then sat down next to David.
Do you remember how we first met? Marty asked.
Oh yes. How could I forget. You rescued me from a terrible scenario. I was loitering around some quite awful toilets knowing full well what went on inside them.
I know, said Marty. I was really wanting to get it on with you. You wore a black PVC trouser suit and I wanted so much to play with you wearing it.
I remember. A guy in motorcycle leathers man handled me into the evil smelling toilet. Forced me down on my knees and pushed my head into the dirty toilet bowl. He pissed on me. Warm urine cascaded down onto my head through my hair, over my face and down into the bowl.
The toilet was flushed, filling the bowl and covering my face before slowly emptying. I was gagging but was firmly held face down in the toilet bowl. Again, the toilet was flushed, the water covering my face, then I was released and fell on to the slippery wet tiled floor gasping for air.
He picked me up and sat me on the dirty toilet bowl and thrust his cock into my mouth. I could taste the remains of his piss before he ejaculated his cum into my mouth and over my face.
He laughed and sneered at me before slamming the toilet door shut.
A second guy pushed his way into the cubicle and began to piss all over me. My PVC suit was shiny and wet with piss, my hair was soaking. I collapsed and lay on the foul-smelling wet floor.
After a while you entered the toilet, discovered me on the floor, picked me up and drove me to your home. You stripped me, showered me, made love to me and eventually gave me a t-shirt and jeans to wear. What happened to my PVC trouser suit?
I washed it, kept it. Sometimes I wear it just for old times’ sake.
So how did you find me here today?
I saw you yesterday with your girlfriend Nikki and decided I must see you again just to see if the old spark was still there, and it is.
Hang on. How do you know Nikki?
Well my girlfriend is called Katy and Katy and Nikki are very good friends. Over the years they have done many things together.
Marty leant over and licked my SBR clean of his spurted cum. Then kissed David again. I need you in my mouth again. Marty dropped back on his knees and began to suck David’s cock until it returned to a very hard erection. Again, Marty swallowed every drop of cum.
The girls need never know about us meeting up like this, but I would love it to continue as long as we don’t lose the girls. Said David.
I agree, why don’t we go out as a foursome for a drink soon?
The very same rainy afternoon Katy telephoned Nikki and said she wanted to come around naked under her PVC mac. I have an urge to see you like before, she hinted.
I know what you mean, I would love that.
Nikki met her at the front door of the cottage in her black PVC mac and boots. They took a quick stroll around the garden in the rain then they could not stand it any longer. Nikki kissed her and squeezed Katy’s breasts.
Let’s go inside, David has only gone for a couple of hours. They ran inside and up the stairs to the bedroom. Their macs were opened, their breasts were sucked and kissed, they took it in turn to kiss and play with their pussies until they both achieved beautiful orgasms.
They were so happy.
I don’t want to lose Marty, said Nikki seriously.
And I am so in love with David, we mustn’t lose them. But I always will love you.
And I will always love you.
Why don’t we go out as a foursome for a drink soon?
Oooops. I think I can hear Marty’s car outside, said Nikki urgently.
The both put on their macs, checked their hair and ran downstairs.
The front door opened, in came Marty followed by David.
Wow what a beautiful sexy sight, said Marty gazing at two beautiful women wearing PVC macs.
David and I thought it would be a great idea for us all to go out for a drink together.
Let’s go right now………………………
HeatherlovesPVC

Re: I LOVE MACKINTOSHES 12

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Can't wait till the next episode
rubbermac

Re: I LOVE MACKINTOSHES 12

Post by rubbermac »

Wow....Brilliant,Thank You so much.....