Gone too far

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

Gone too far

Post by JellyMan »

Eric came through the door, it had been a long day at work. "Suzi", he called, "are you here?"

Suzi had moved in with Eric in their new house. The money from John bought half the house and the mortgage on the rest was easy to afford with both salaries. They were happy. Most days Suzi got in from work first as she got off an hour earlier. Today was no exception.

"There you are my love", Eric walked in to the bedroom. Suzi was enjoying herself on the bed, dressed in the clear plastic suit that John had given her. "Coming in?", she said playfully, slowing unzipping herself and beckoning him over.
"Look Suz, I've had a really hard day today, we lost the Bentard contract and Simon blames me, can we talk?", Eric said in a weary voice.
"Come on lover boy, I'll get rid of all that stress", she knelt up and started to unzip his trousers with one hand whilst rubbing her pussy through the shiny plastic with the other.
"No look, I am serious, I might lose my job", he protested.
Suzi yanked his trousers down, "now that's a bit disappointing", Suzi said, gripping his soft dick.
Eric pushed her back and pulled up his black work trousers, "seriously, if I lose my job we won't be able to afford the mortgage, then we'll lose the house", he said is voice filled with anger and fear, "then what will we do?"
He walked out and downstairs to the kitchen where he made two coffees then sat in the living room waiting for Suzi to join him. He pulled a stack of papers out of his breifcase and started going through them. He'd only got the job as a junior assistant at the law firm because of a contact of Jonh's.
After half an hour Eric started to worry where his fiancée had gone. He went upstairs and found her, vibrator deep inside, nipple clamps with chains attaching them to her clit. The plastic suit was steamed up and she was moaning so much that she didn't see him come in. He walked to the second bedroom and took a suitcase out from under the bed, then went back to the room where Suzi was coming for the tenth time, gathered some clothes, and left the house.
Suzi lay back panting, her breats heaving below the clear vinyl, she slipped a hand underneath and unclipped the first clamp, pain shot through the nipple as she did and she flicked it. Then she removed the second clamp and slowly released her clit, knowing that she had to be careful not do it too quickly as she risked a shooting pain that would most likely make her want to start the evening all over again.
Despite being drenched she zipped the plastic suit all the way up again. She swung her legs over the bed and went to stand up, but they nearly gave way. She felt light headed so made her way gingerly down the stairs.
"Eric?", she called, "are you there my love, I'll start to make tea in a moment, are you're hungry?"
She walked into the kitchen, he wasn't there, but she found a note propped up,against a glass on the table.
"Suzi, I love you so much, but I can't take this any more. To start with it was fun, but now all you want is sex in plastic, and when we are not having sex, you masterbate in plastic. Tonight I tried to talk to you, but you we so wrapped up in that suit, physically and figuratively, that I don't think you heard a word. I am going over to Rachel and Fred's. I think you need need to think long and hard about whether you want me, or that plastic suit?"
She felt awful. She started to unzip, she needed to shower, dress and go get her man. She started to take an arm out, but she was finding it hard, she really didn't want to get out of the outfit. She re-zipped up then went through to the living room, sat in an armchair with her legs drawn up, the plastic pulling tight around her buttocks and her vagina as she wrapped her arms tight around her knees. She loved the feeling but felt so bad right now. She put her chin on her knees and started to cry.
hotwilly

Re: Gone too far

Post by hotwilly »

The story taking a different turning
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
kulshan

Re: Gone too far

Post by kulshan »

Great story for those of us that are plastic lovers. Next chapter? Thanks