MY RAIN FRIEND 9 (M/F, Bondage, anal play, N/C, C & cross-dress)

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RAIN FRIEND 9 (M/F, Bondage, anal play, N/C, C & cross-dress)

Post by shinymacintosh »

I crashed naked onto the bed. Had I done something wrong to offend Sarah?
She came to bed a little later, turned me over onto my front and locked handcuffs around my wrists.
Why? I pleaded.
A large rubber ball gag was inserted into my mouth and pulled very tight. I couldn’t speak. A leather blindfold was tightened across my eyes and her hands squeezed my balls with such intensity I tried to cry out, but it was not possible.
Be quiet and lay still.

Gel was applied to my backside. A large vibrating dildo was inserted and pushed up inside me. Its pulsating rhythm began to excite me. Sarah speeded up the rhythm and I could feel the dildo being pushed further inside me.
Suddenly it stopped and was pulled viciously out. I felt the body weight of Sarah on top of me and something else entered my backside. She was wearing a strap-on and was screwing me. I could hear her breathing heavily as she thrust the strap-on in and out of me. With a victorious cry she stopped, collapsed and lay motionless on top of me.

Her breathing gradually returned to normal again and she released me from the leather blindfold and ball gag but kept my hands securely handcuffed behind my back. She rolled me over on to my back and noticed my semi erection. She slapped my balls again.
You must have enjoyed that, she said. Playing with my erection. I didn’t expect you to. Let me explain. I’ve been abused a couple of times by men who I’ve trusted. I get so mad at myself for giving my trust away, I suddenly become very angry and need to punish someone. I have no control over it. You were unfortunately on the receiving end of my anger. I’m sorry.
Can I have my hands back please.
If you promise not to hit me.
Never
I went down to the kitchen and poured us both a drink and returned. Where did you get the ball gag and blindfold?
I brought them and the handcuffs from my caravan the first day, just in case you needed some different kind of fun.

If it helps you, I said. You can do that to me anytime if it aids your anger. I’ve often wondered what it would be like to be an offensively abused partner but in my thoughts and dreams I’ve always seemed to enjoy the experience.
It doesn’t happen very often, she said. But if you enjoy a bit of punishment then I’m your girl. She replaced the leather blindfold and inserted the ball gag on me rolled over and went to sleep. I knew I had my hands free, but I wanted to experience being gagged for a long period and the same with the blindfold. I would not know if it was daylight or not.

At some point I felt movement from Sarah, her hand had grasped my cock and was wanking it gently. I moaned quietly through my gagged mouth, the wanking speeded up, I arched my back as I shot my cum somewhere.
Good morning slave, she said. Taking off the blindfold and gag. I’m so sorry about last night. I’ll make it up to you soon.
Don’t worry, I smiled. Let’s have breakfast.

During breakfast I asked Sarah what she had in her caravan.
A few suitcases of fetish clothing I’ve been given from past photoshoots, a few books and bits and pieces nothing really of great value.
The suitcases are of great value to me especially. I said with a smile. Why don’t we bring the caravan here and park it in my drive until you want to use it again? It should be safer.

We drove over to the reservoir in Sarah’s Land Rover. The rain continued to pour down. We were both dressed for the rain. Rubber waders each, my new cleaned PVC mac from Charles and the shiny cagoule for Sarah.
We parked close to the caravan, unlocked it and went inside. Everything seemed to be in order except for a new leak in the roof.
I grabbed Sarah in my arms and kissed her. What’s that for? She inquired.
We made love for the first time in here. I said.
That feels like quite a long time ago.

We coupled the caravan to the Land Rover. You drive, I said. I’ve never towed anything before. After a sluggish start, the caravan was bogged down a bit in the wet earth, we steadily drove back to my place. Sarah expertly reversed the caravan into my drive, and we unloaded all the boxes of food and drink from the other day plus to my excitement the four suitcases of fetish clothes.
We took out just about everything except the cooking equipment and bedding.
I’ll wash the bedding later, she said.

I took the suitcases upstairs and put them in the third bedroom. Hopeful she was going to unpack, let me see, then fill some of the drawers and wardrobes.
Sarah had begun to prepare our evening meal knowing full well I was desperate to see inside her suitcases. She even suggested going down to the supermarket to purchase some extra ingredients just to delay matters.
Eventually she relented poured me a large whisky and giggled. I know what you want, you dirty old man!!

We went upstairs and she opened the first suitcase, full of boots thigh length, knee length, ankle length and shoes.
The second suitcase contained lots of PVC macs, dresses, skirts, tops and gloves.
The third was interesting. These items are all too big for me. I wore them all at a shoot a couple of years ago and had them all pegged behind to make them appear to fit. You might like to borrow some of them. She pulled out a long gun metal grey PVC trench coat. Try it on, she offered. It looked very military in style and fitted me. You look great in it, she smiled and kissed me.

There were a few long PVC dresses and skirts and at the bottom of the suitcase a double purple PVC duvet and bottom sheet. No good to me in a small caravan, she said, Lets spread it out and get rid of the creases. We laid them both out on the bed.
The last suitcase contained whips, cuffs, gags, rubber masks, metal leg spreaders and lots of smaller sex toys waiting to be used.
I felt myself getting hot under the collar at this glorious display.

I’m going to cook dinner so you can start to hang my macs and dresses up. Sarah moved towards me opened my grey trench coat and felt my erection. She pulled me roughly down on to the PVC covered bed, wanked me and sucked me until I orgasmed then stood up.
Get on with it then! Sarah left me panting on the bed and busied herself in the kitchen with a lovely smile on her face.

I managed to hang up Sarah’s many macs, dresses and tops before my supply of coat hangers finished. So, I looked through the suitcase full of larger fitting clothes. I took off the grey PVC trench coat and tried on an interesting crinkly glossy black nylon dress. High collar, long sleeves, zip up the front and the length just below the knee. I put on my own knee length boots and went down into the kitchen.

What do you think? I asked expected Sarah to burst out laughing. She didn’t, she thought I looked very sexy for a mere male. If we are invited back to Kate and Charles’s beware, Charles will eat you alive, I promise you. He is heavily into semi cross dressers.
What’s a semi cross dresser I asked.
No wig. No makeup. She gave me a kiss. Come on dinner is ready.
Shall I change.
No, I quite like you like that for now.
hotwilly

Re: MY RAIN FRIEND 9

Post by hotwilly »

Really enjoyable read
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Not been sure of where this series was going but you are definitely going down my road now.
Heather
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

HeatherlovesPVC wrote: August 19th, 2019, 3:40 pm Not been sure of where this series was going but you are definitely going down my road now.
Heather
Wish it was the road I lived on Heather and I was close to the action
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)
shinymacintosh

Post by shinymacintosh »

I thought with the lack of encouragement I had gone up a cul-de-sac!!
Please keep reading and hopefully enjoying.
Shinymacintosh
HeatherlovesPVC

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

shinymacintosh wrote: August 19th, 2019, 5:56 pm I thought with the lack of encouragement I had gone up a cul-de-sac!!
Please keep reading and hopefully enjoying.
Shinymacintosh
If Sarah stays in charge and they still do photo shoots, in lovely crinkly rainwear and PVC, at Kate and Charles I'll be more than happy. :)
Heather

Oh if Sarah decides that our hero should dress more femme and accompany her, in the rain, on long walks and/or to the shops/cinema well that would be good.

Of course our hero, or that might be heroine would always be dressed appropriately for the weather
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

I have just read all the chapters in their entirety and have to say what a thrilling,sexy and very well written series of chapters you have written......Many many thanks for all your hard work and devotion,and i will certainly look forward to anymore writings....Thank-You once again.
shinymacintosh

Post by shinymacintosh »

Hi rubbermac, Thanks for your compliments. The story is not finished just yet with a few twists in the tail or should it be tale?
shinymacintosh
Nylon macs

Post by Nylon macs »

Nice storie very tantalising and interesting. Looking forward to the next part 👍👍
Kinkykiwi

Post by Kinkykiwi »

Next part? Its over four years old. Whats wrong with you? Boring boring boring. Unless of course you like reading about old poorly written, unrelated rainwear stories about w***ing. Another good reason to have guidelines in the title......