MY RAIN FRIEND 12

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RAIN FRIEND 12

Post by shinymacintosh »

I guess my photographs must have sold us to Charles and Kate. Smiled Sarah.
Or was it my magnificent body? I retorted.
Hah! You had your best bits covered up!!

We drove up on Wednesday. Packed a suitcase of the oversize clothes and an assortment of the whips and interesting metal things and Sarah insisted I wore the rubber chastity shorts securely padlocked under my PVC jeans.
As before, Sarah telephoned a few minutes before we arrived and as we drove into the drive, they both came out to greet us, this time in PVC raincoats and boots. But it was not raining!!

Right said Charles. The magazine is printed and ready. I’ve got to get them from the printers before they close. Sarah stay here with Kate and we’ll go and collect the magazines.

Kate and Sarah went into the house, leaving the luggage in the hallway. Sarah sensually touched Kates breasts through her PVC mac, in return Kate kissed her passionately. We must be quick, they could be back in half an hour.
Kate unfastened her mac revealing her totally naked body. She sat down on the settee and opened her legs wide. Sarah’s head was down between Kates legs and frantically kissing her pussy. No, Kate cried. No No No. She squeezed Sarah’s head tightly between her legs. That was fantastic you made me cum so quickly. Have we got time for another one?
Sarah’s head plunged eagerly down between her legs again, Kate’s passionate cries were becoming louder and louder. She exploded with total gratification. Oh, that was good, really really fantastic, she gasped trying to get up from the settee. I don’t think I can stand!!

Charles arrived at the printers just in time and parked in the customer parking lot. The owner was there to greet us and took us to his office. I noticed he kept sneakily looking at the bulge in my PVC jeans.
Here is a copy of the magazine, he handed it to Charles, the rest are packed in boxes ready to go. Are you the guy in the mac and mud? He asked. I nodded.

And is this you? Charles emailed me this image. It was of me in the padlocked chastity shorts and rubber head mask. I nodded again. Really love the shorts and padlocks, he said discreetly touching himself again. Charles continued to scan the magazine.
I’m still locked in them. Would you like to see? I unzipped my PVC jeans and slowly pulled them down revealing my rubber padlocked chastity shorts. Charles had become very interested now.

May I see the back? I turned. He knelt and began to lick my rubber covered backside with his very strong tongue. Charles knelt in front of me and began to lick my front. I could feel a powerful erection inside my shorts, with both licking me furiously and not having direct access to my cock or my hole.
I placed my hands on to Charles’s shoulders, touching the PVC collar, which seemed to enhance the licking sensation I was receiving. The owner got to his feet and wanked himself until he came on my shorts and licked the slippery rubber clean of his cum. Charles continued a while longer until he sensed I was about to cum and abruptly stopped. I was left painfully in a sexual anticipation. He smirked at me. That will teach you, keeping yourself locked away from me. He gave my crutch a squeeze. I pulled up my PVC jeans and stood a little embarrassed before both of them.

The owner began to stroke Charles’s crutch, opened his mac, pulled down his zip and sucked him until he came. Clinically pulled up his zip and closed his mac. Right he said as if nothing had gone on between them. I’ll give you a hand loading the car.
As we left, the owner ran his hand over my bottom and patted it gently. Hope to see you again, he said.

We returned to Charles’s home and unloaded the magazines in his office. He then began to stroke my PVC jeans creating an erection.
Please don’t stop this time. I pleaded. He didn’t and I came strongly inside my rubber chastity shorts.
Who has the key? He asked. Sarah. Good I’ll take charge of it. I’ll make you cum again later. Your balls will have to remain covered in your wet sticky cum until then. I hope you enjoy the sensation.

Throughout dinner I felt more and more uncomfortable. Finally, Charles took me to his office again, Sarah and Kate were drinking in the kitchen. He showed me the padlock key. If you want this, you must play with me nice and slow and if you are successful in making me cum you will be released. But first…..
He placed his hand on my crutch, squeezed hard then unzipped my jeans, lowered them and began to lick the front of my rubber shorts. I reacted quickly and shot my load inside my shorts as he continued to lick the wet rubber.
He pulled out his erection, I bent down and he pushed it hard into my mouth. I wanked, licked and sucked and pushed two fingers up his backside. He gasped and came forcefully over my face.

Here’s the key. I stood up and went to the bathroom washed my face and released myself from the chastity shorts. I had been wearing them for a few hours and cum in them a few times. What a mess. I undressed, took a shower, changed into Sarah’s purple PVC dressing gown and went down to the kitchen, joined Sarah and Kate and had a drink with them.
Have you escaped the chastity shorts? Asked Kate. I nodded. So, what have you got on? She pulled open the PVC dressing gown revealing matching purple PVC briefs. Mmmm very kissable she observed. They both giggled and finished their drinks.

Charles entered the kitchen I must go out tomorrow so no photoshoot. My uncle has been taken to hospital seriously ill.
Charles left very early in the morning, we all had a lay in before the lovely aroma of bacon and eggs came from the kitchen.
Kate was cooking breakfast. Interesting chef’s outfit. I said as I walked in. Thigh boots and a leather shirt, very sexy. Sarah entered wearing our shared purple PVC dressing gown. I was the odd one out with just plain jeans and a t-shirt.

After we had finished, we decided to go for a walk. It was drizzling and the sky was grey. Okay, I said. Only macs and boots nothing else.
What about you? Asked Kate.
Don’t worry I’ll be the same.
We left the house, Sarah in her waders and shiny cagoule Kate in a long black PVC mac, belted and boots and I wore the black oilskin jacket and chaps. I had previously washed and polished my rubber chastity shorts and now wore them underneath the chaps securely padlocked. Kate seemed to be really curious about them last night I thought.