MY RAIN FRIEND 14

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
shinymacintosh

MY RAIN FRIEND 14

Post by shinymacintosh »

Sarah had told me that Kate was very unhappy living with Charles. Their sex life was had become very difficult, that was why she so looked forward to Sarah visiting. Charles on the other hand was into kinky times with men. I don’t mind that too much when you do it, because I can always get my own back and punish you, which I love to do regularly.

I was thinking that I have no photoshoots scheduled for a while so I thought Kate and I should go on holiday in my caravan, touring around Scotland. It might cheer her up.

We all agreed, and Charles was practically encouraging her to go. We drove home the following day with Kate and her suitcase. Sarah packed, we sorted out the caravan, planned an initial route for the first few days. Stocked up with food and drink and filled the Land Rower with petrol.
The next morning, they set off on the trip. I looked into Sarah’s wardrobe, quietly fondling, tasting and kissing her PVC macs and dresses. I wondered to myself if this might be the end of our relationship. Their holiday together might just be an excuse to get away and be together, without Charles or even me.

I was now foot loose and fancy free for at least three weeks. What to do with myself?
I telephoned the manager of the cinema, explained who I was and asked if he wanted any SBR mac excitement? He recognised who I was, and did I want to visit the cinema tonight? He would not be alone he said but would have a friend who liked threesomes. We arranged the time to coincide with the cinema’s closing time. It was a very long day. I had to supress myself from going to our local cruising area. At least the cinema was a guaranteed meet and a cruising area could be hit and miss.

I arrived at the cinema dressed as before, leather basque, red PVC mini skirt, boots and my long PVC mac.
The old ticket collector welcomed me in, and I went along to the manager’s office. He welcomed me, dressed in his SBR mac, boots and gloves. This is Nat, he said. Introducing me to a tall guy dressed in leather jeans and a black rubber bomber jacket. He smiled at me. What’s underneath the mac? I loosened my belt and my mac opened and revealed my basque, mini and boots.

Suck his tits, he said crudely to the manager. The manager pulled down my basque and enjoyed sucking on my nipples. Nat seemed to enjoy watching, pulled out his erection, played with himself then lifted the managers SBR mac and brutally rammed himself into his backside.
The manager screamed with pain. He continued to forcefully rape him until he collapsed on the floor crying. Nat looked at me, your next, he growled. I picked up an empty whisky bottle from the desk and cracked his balls with it.

He doubled up with severe pain and ran out of the office and cinema.
I helped the manager to his feet. Bastard, he said. I’ll lock up and go home now. I helped him down the stairs and to is car and he drove home.
Well I thought that was a near thing. I texted my friend.

NOT WET YET
A reply returned.
NEITHER AM I

I drove round to his place, was welcomed in and to my surprise the gurl in the rubber cocktail dress was there. Listen my friend said. I’ve a terrible migraine I must go to bed. You can stay here and play if you want or disappear.
Let’s go, the gurl said sympathetically. Do you have a car? I nodded. Would you like to come to my place? I nodded again. We drove through the dark streets for fifteen minutes and stopped outside the gurls end terraced house.
I call it a semidetached because it’s an end terrace, she laughed.

Drink? A whisky was produced. I ran my hands over the rubber dress. It was incredible to touch, the gurl reacted positively, opened my mac and found my erection under the PVC mini skirt. She dropped down and took me in her mouth and gently pumped me until I could contain myself no longer.
My cum dribbled from her mouth and down the rubber dress. She smiled and kissed me passing some of my cum to me. I lowered my head and licked the rubber dress clean, then knelt, lifted the bottom of the dress and satisfied the gurl completely.

The next day I received a telephone call from Charles. Is everything okay with them? He asked. I think so.
Why don’t you come over and we can have some fun?
Okay, I said when.
The day after tomorrow.

I arrived late afternoon. What have you brought to wear that might interest me, he asked? I went upstairs and changed into the crinkly shiny nylon dress and boots plus a lovely long blue PVC raincoat.
Very sexy, he said. Fondling my crutch. I have some friends arriving in half an hour. I must prepare you for them.
What the hell does that mean I wondered. Charles put a rubber blindfold over my eyes. I heard his friends enter then felt someone delicately feel my crutch. Thankyou Charles. Does it take much pain? I was already being referred to as an it, not a real human being.

Let’s find out, said Charles. I felt my mac opening and the zip of my crinkly nylon dress being pulled down, exposing my nipples. Something metal was attached to my nipples and tightened the pain was excruciating.

That’s a very nice painful sound, said the friend. Now let’s lift his very sexy skirt and see what we can attach there.
I felt my knickers being pulled away and some sort of clamps be attached to my balls. Stand him up. I was helped up and the weight attached to my balls kicked in It was trying to painfully remove my ball from my cock. I was stood up again and my crinkly nylon dress was pulled down, the weight pulled down hard on me. I was made to walk over to a chair and sit down. I felt a few erections being slapped across my face. Then one by one they shot their hot cum over me. I was made to stand, the weight around my balls started to swing and was painful.

I heard Charles’s voice whisper, he’s mine now. He lifted my skirt and pushed himself inside me. I gasped with pain as he pushed himself in and out, pleasuring himself to the delight of his friends. He ejaculated and I collapsed on the floor in front of them all.
I felt myself being rolled over on my back. One person did play with my balls, took off the weight and suck on me. When I came, he kissed me and left me alone on the floor.
The party had moved on to some other poor soul in the next room. I pulled of the mask and staggered out of Charles home. Found my car and drove back home.

Once a week I would receive an update from Sarah by email. Things didn’t seem to be going too well for Kate, she seemed to have fallen into an immense depression and didn’t really want to return to Charles.
Sarah extended their trip by another two weeks bringing the total to five weeks. I was worried that this might be an excuse not to see me again. Each email contained news of Kate’s decline further into depression.

The final email contained terrible news.
Kate had gone for a walk by herself in the beautiful Scottish countryside. She didn’t return that afternoon. Mobile phone connections were a bit hit and miss in the highlands. Sarah contacted the police who told her to wait until daylight the next day and if she hadn’t made contact, they would start a search.
Just before midnight the police arrived at the caravan park. Kate had been found dead, and could she come and identify her.

Sadly, it was Kate. There were no injuries to her body so an autopsy would have to done do find the cause of death.
I telephoned Charles who was shocked and said he would travel to Scotland immediately.
I emailed Sarah asking for telephone numbers and addresses of the police station and rang Charles back again with the information. It’s a seven hour drive he said. I’ll be in touch.

Another email from Sarah.
I am so, so upset about my lovely, very close friend Kate, she said. I loved her a lot.

May I come home?................................Please…………………… ?
HeatherlovesPVC

Re: MY RAIN FRIEND 14

Post by HeatherlovesPVC »

Getting a bit to dark for me now
rubbermac

Post by rubbermac »

Wow,wasnt expecting that.....Many Thanks though
hotwilly

Post by hotwilly »

Definitely taken a turn to the dark side
As always after pleasure there is the pain
They go hand in glove with each other
Please keep the story going
Broad minded enough to acknowledge we all enjoy different things:)