Lobster Fishing

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

Lobster Fishing

Post by JellyMan »

Don't worry fans of the "New Purcahse" stories, normal service will be resumed shortly, I just had to get this finally out of my system...

My wife and I were on holiday in Cornwall when we were first married. We were staying In a rented first floor flat not far from the harbour. She knew of my fetish since before we were married, but not the full extent of unbacked plastic, and so we had bought her some solid PVC pants with cotton backing for sex purposes (which she looked wonderful in). I can't remember how things came to pass on that holiday exactly, you know how sometimes you are not really paying as much attention as you should, and so whilst eating tea in a pub she announced that she was going out on a lobster boat the next morning. Now I do not have good sea legs, whereas she does, so I wasn't keen on the idea, but the way she announced it strongly suggested it was just her going. I don't recall ever saying that I didn't do well at sea, but I might have mentioned it in the past, nonetheless I was hurt but said nothing more.

As the evening progressed some details developed in a matter of fact way. It was a chap whose family had been catching lobsters for decades, they had to leave at 4am and would be back by lunchtime; probably! This was surprising as my wife is NOT an early bird, but the way she talked made it all seem so normal. I was already hating the idea that she would leave me and especially the fact that I wasn't asked.

That night she wanted to get an early night, but not for sex. I lay in bed next to her wide awake as she slept, I was hating what was unfolding with every minute that passed, and of course monsters enter your mind in the wee small hours. At first I assumed it was a big boat with crew, then my mind wondered if it was just her and some old sea dog? Thoughts of her being murdered and thrown to the lobsters as bait entered my racing mind. I need not have worried, what actually happened was far MORE a horrific.

An alarm woke her at 3am and noticed I wasn't asleep. She seemed concerned but said I could catch up on sleep whilst she was out with John. This statement filled me with horror; so far no name was mentioned and now I envisaged a young man trying to seduce my wife. I spent the next half an hour coming up with every excuse why she couldn't go, but she seemed oblivious to my protestations and had an answer for everyone. I turned on the TV and checked CEEFAX (yes you young ones will have to google it!) and looked out the window but both conspired against me to indicate a clear calm morning.

I tried to seduce my wife after she had showered in the hope that she would miss her appointment, but my pecker was too distraught to rise to the occassion, then some more information came out; he was coming HERE to pick her up. My brain screamed DATE but realised it would at least give me a chance to allay my fears when an ancient sea-weathered (and hopefully ugly) old mariner arrived.

I had just gone to the loo (nervous stomach) when I heard a male voice in the flat. I finished as quickly as my delicate system would allow so that I could confront him. When I entered the living room the scene was horrific. My wife was dressed in green plastic waders - not the sort you would see in a film about North Atalantic trawlers, but much lighter weight and seriously sexy (to me anyway). The young man, yes can you believe it YOUNG man, was wearing a thick jumper and yellow PVC trousers that seemed to me to be more fetish than practical. My heart raced and my head pounded. Both were chatting convivially and picking up some gear that, for some reason, he had bought upstairs with him. A couple of nets and some green boxes. The idea of my wife being alone at sea, in this outfit, with this man was terrifying.

My voice was weak and feeble when i said, "Can I come, I'd like to, if there is enough room?", I instantly regretted how pathetic I sounded. Both the others seemed disappointed by my request which hurt me a lot. Jenny seemed a bit miffed, but John was quite hostile, he pointed out that "they would miss the tide if they didn't go now" - note he said THEY and not WE.
"That's OK", I managed, "I am ready now, lets go", in fact my stomach was already churning from all the worry and not sleeping a wink. Jenny seemed OK with the idea, not ecstatic "oh yes brilliant idea", more, "ok if you must feeling".
John's mood had changed noticeably from happy chatting, but Jenny didn't seem to notice, she was excited at the idea of the adventure and always told me she loved the sea and boats.

There was no rainwear forthcoming for me and I had to make do with my nornal corduroy trousers (don't judge - it was of a different time), a jumper and my leather jacket which was a least slightly cool and manly. As we got outside the sun was already staring to warm the chilly night air away even though it was so early - I believe it was a bit later than 4am by then. There was sheer relief surging through my every fibre of my body that this man was not going to be alone at sea with my Jenny, I even had a chance to admire my wife's arse swishing in the green shiny waders ahead of me, although why she was walking next to John so close worried me.

It was a short walk to the harbour. John's boat was not big or small, probably about 30 feet long in total with a small cabin/wheelhouse on top in the middle. John ignored me completely but chatted happily to Jenny when the opportunity arose. I was sure he was trying to seduce my wife. We all climbed aboard, and even while moored, the motion was immediatey unsettling. John started the engine. Jenny was on the other side of the boat looking out to sea when i popped ashore to release the moorings as requested; the only mildly friendly request John had made to me. As the second rope was still lose in my hand and I was about to throw it onboard the boat departed, for an ancient looking vessel she had a good turn of speed especially as John was clearly abandoning me.
"STOP", i shouted, but the roar of the engine was too loud (most likely deliberately) and neither John nor my wife turned to see me. I hoped that Jenny would have been horrified to see me left behind had she known that I was not aboard. I shouted and waved my arms frantically, and in a cruel twist of fate the very last sight of my wife was the sun shining off her arse in the plastic waders.

I ran up and down the jetty looking for someone who would allow me to give chase in their boat. I was sure that John was right now calmly explaining to Jenny that I had changed my mind as his plan to rape her and kill her unfolded. The only worse thought was that she wanted him and was dumping me - for some reason her death would be less of a pain than that in my twisted mind. There was no one else around. I considered stealing a small white boat but could see no keys, and in any case I had no idea where they were going.

Frantically I started to return to the flat, no idea what to do, but just to get somewhere familar where i could formulate a plan, but then I saw the welcome sign above a door "POLICE". The door was locked. I rang the bell and knocked hard, but there was no answer.
"What kind of stupid community doesn't have police on call 24 hours, especially this close to the sea where emergencies must happen all the time", I thought.
I was just about to walk away when the door opened and an older portly gentkeman in pyjamas poked his head out.
He squinted in the early morning sun, "What?", he said, "this had better be good or I will arrest you for wasting police time".
"My wife has been kidnapped", I blurted out, "quick he's getting away, hurry", and I pointed out to sea.
His reply was both reassuring and terrifying in equal measures, "Gone out with John Soames, the lobster man, has she?"
His reply stunned me for a moment, "er yes", i replied.
"She's fine, he does this all the time, the man is totally harmless, he just likes a ladies company when he is getting the pots in", he said as if it was the most normal thing ever.
"Ladies company?", I repeated.
A small smile went across the face of the policeman as he realised how it sounded, "Oh not in that way! Seriously he just brings in the catch and comes back, he's a bit simple in the head", the man pointed to his own just to make the point, "but he wouldn't hurt a fly".

The next seven hours were the longest of my life. At first I tried to have breakfast at the flat then get some sleep, but nothing worked. I was grateful for the loo which I needed several times as my stomach churned with worry. My mind envisaged all sorts of situations, most involving my wife being either naked, or nude except for the plastic waders having a "harmless time" with John. I was also depsperately jealous that he was out there and could at the very least watch my wife going about her business in shiny plastic. Then of course was the big question, "why did he have shiny plastic waders in the first place?"

In the latter hours I paced the jetty like a madman. It was now very busy, mainly with tourists, but the odd local fisherman tending his boat. I tried to get more information about this John Soames, but where I was not met with stony silence the account corroborated the policeman's view.

Finally at 11:12 (yes I do recall the exact time) the boat came in to view close enough that I could recognise it. Since about 10am I had scoured the horizon relentlessly and could probably name every boat that came in to harbour that morning. As 1078 drew closer I could see a figure standing on the deck. My Jenny was alive! But had she been fucked senseless? Was she going to come ashore and end it and divorce me so that she could shack up in plastic waders with John?

As the boat came in John threw me a line and pointed for me to tie it off, then repeatedly at the stern. Jenny's face was smiling and full of joy. "Oh darling you should have come, that was brilliant", she beamed.
She turned around and thanked John with a warm handshake, then she gave him a small kiss on the cheek which made my blood boil! Alas she then took off the waders (they would have been a nice consolation prize had she been allowed to keep them). John was watching her intently as she did. I was relieved to see her favourite jeans were on underneath (yes my mind had wondered at once if John had explained that people could drown from the weight of waders in water unless they were naked underneath). I hated the fact that she folded them neatly before handing them to John, rather than just discarding them on the deck like the inconsequential garment I hoped they had been to her.

We walked back to the flat and she hugged my arm warmly. I explained that John had left me behind as I was untying the boat, but she simply replied, "no need to explain darling, I know the sea is not to everyone's liking and you do have a delicate system". This statement made me sound pathetic, and i tried to convince her that I didn't chicken out but despite finally accepting it I was sure she didn't believe me.

To this day I never found out exactly what happened, although Jenny recounts a simple fishing trip in which she learned a lot about how to catch lobsters. Whether the plastic waders were important to John or just incidental I will never know. What I do know is this, all these years later, I still hate that whole episode and a small part of me will never forgive Jenny for not wanting me with her, even if she did it for the best of intentions. She never knew the full extent to which I was panic struck and would have called the Prime Minister for help if I could!