About Me

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
irishcagoule

Re: About Me

Post by irishcagoule »

I also like overalls, ocean and a AJ Pros .... rainwearstore.https://www.rainwear.store/product-page/shiny-coverall
ashim2002

Post by ashim2002 »

Welcome yellowgirl , waiting to hear your stories
Infinity
India
ashim2002

Post by ashim2002 »

Welcome yellowgirl, waiting for your stories
Infinity
India
Andyf08

Post by Andyf08 »

Great picture.
MacExp

Post by MacExp »

Just an FYI for everyone. The picture is taken from www.fetish-memoirs.com and not accredited. Most likely not OverallsFarmGirl.
OverallsFarmGirl

Post by OverallsFarmGirl »

Thanks for the new replies all. Yeah MacExp is correct that image isn't me but I have a coat just like it and thought it'd be a good example. Thought I wrote that but I guess I didn't. :/ But glad everyone likes the photo, I like it too I love the style and color. My favorite kind.
irishcagoule

Post by irishcagoule »

Welcome to the site. I like to read stories about rainwear of all brands and types.
annabell-cagoule

Post by annabell-cagoule »

Welcome and thanks for the intro, love being all bundled up in rainwear in a good storm, all dry and cosy inside it
All :) x
Lets get swishy!
MissRachel

Post by MissRachel »

OverallsFarmGirl wrote: September 24th, 2019, 5:51 pm Hi, I just joined the forum, excited to see some others who love raincoats like me! A short bit about myself, well of course I love raincoats! As my name suggests I'm a farmer, have been since I was a kid. Now in my mid-thirties I'm living the dream. As a farmer of course I need good raingear for days working in rain and other bad weather events like floods and other storms. When I was a little kid and into my teenage years I used to be really afraid of thunderstorms. Like seriously phobic (astraphobia I think it is). I guess whenever I was bundled in a good heavy duty raincoat I always felt safe and calm during storms. As I got into my early adult years I managed to cope better thanks to a little self-treatment exposure therapy. Now I keep a large audio collection of thunder recordings (relaxation kind and just movie thunder) to keep my fears at bay.

My interest in raincoats hasn't gone away and in ways has gone beyond practical use and has become something of a fetish I suppose. I do like the feel and texture of one and put myself in the right mindset yeah it can really arouse me. Yellow is my favorite color when it comes to coats, my favorite type is button up, solid colors, oil skin or PVC. I like the brimmed hats or sou'wester hats more than hoods.

Also on another note, I love writing stories too glad to see there's a lot of people who write them here as well! I'm also really into overalls from both the wearing and fetishist side of things.
What a lovely rain hat !
If you missed any of my rain-wear videos have a look here... https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCplUP6 ... GRFRzPWLfg
rubberdee

Post by rubberdee »

Called a sou'wester and ideal for sailing or heavy squalls. I used to have a Black Diamond one years ago, it was made from a rubber compound impregnated into a heavy cloth as were all BD garments. Bit like Henry Ford 'you can have any colour you like as long as it black'