Tube Encounter

Stories and fantasies about rainwear.
JellyMan

Tube Encounter

Post by JellyMan »

It was a wet day, the best sort, and I was on my way home from work. The carriage was warm, steamy from damp commuters, and getting packed as usual. I was seated wearing my black Regatta cagoule with my bag on my lap. Doors opened and in crowded a group of tourists; they sounded Scandinavian, not that I could hear much. Two ladies were wearing plastic! One was slim in a long blue Mac, belted and done up, the other was a larger woman wearing an open green vinyl jacket. They were in the doorway and I was in the second seat down from it. I considered getting up and making my way toward them to make it look like I was getting off, even though I was several stops from my station. At Embankment the platform was heaving as we pulled in. Commuters, mainly in boring suits, piled in and pushed my ladies down the carriage in my direction. Even though I couldn't hear what they were saying their faces revealed annoyance at being pushed and shoved. The lady in the blue mac was almost next to me, my eyes were transfixed on her plastic clad body. Her friend then squeezed past her to get more space and was now directly in front of me. The jacket was irritatingly too short to allow an accidental brush of the hand, but I loved the way it was a tad tight on her slightly larger frame, and the fact that she was wearing a tee shirt, so her bare arms were in contact with the plastic. Both garments were soft and translucent and fairly shiny. The slim lady shifted and her MAC brushed against my hand. For all the years I have worn full plastic outfits while naked, there was something electric about this minor encounter which gave me a thrill.

In time we arrived at South Kensington and that's when it happened. Out of the blue with no warning, the driver braked a little hard and the larger lady toppled and fell on me. She was sideways on as the plastic jacket hit my bare skin, her left arm went up to brace herself against the back of the seat and so my face took a full plastic clad hit square on under her armpit. She struggled for a few seconds which was pure ecstasy. Being a kind chap I helped her up with hands on her plastic jacket around her waist. As she retreated the open jacket slapped across my cheek with a slight sting from the zip and I got a strong whaft of body odour mixed with vinyl. I don't know why, it wasn't a pleasant smell, but for some reason in that moment it was the sexiest thing. As she stood up she pulled at the hem of the jacket and adjusted herself, and I noticed that the bottom couple of centimetres of zip were done up. She apologied in good English, and this time held the springy grab handle to prevent a further slip. I stood up and said "that's OK, these things happen, I think this is my stop coming". Glouster Road was not my stop! Her jacket was flying open because of her arm raised above her head. A man, who had been standing next to my lady, slipped into my vacant seat instantly with no hesitation. "My mistake", I said to the woman, "I thought we were coming in to Hammersmith".

They two ladies were not with the larger party, it turns out that my girls were Swedish and the other group were Norwegian, and had just got on at the same time coincidentally. I confess I can't remember the slim girl's name, but the larger lady was Anika (probably not spelt that way!). They were on a city break to London and had done all the sites and were now heading west to find their hotel, the name of which rang no bells with me, so I couldn't help with some friendly directions.

During that all too brief chat the driver was very obliging and managed to throw the train about enough so that we collided a few times, each time with a suitable apology from both of us.

I am a married man and under no circumstances would I ever cheat on my wife... but this encounter... had the opportunity arisen... if they hadn't left the train before my real stop... who knows? For a very brief moment I did consider alighting with them, but instead smiled and said goodbye as they left.

I feel ashamed that I can't stop seeing her cheeky face, with blue eyes and long blonde hair whenever I close my eyes, I am scared I might call out her name in my sleep (my wife tells me i do talk at night).

I am shy and I NEVER pluck up the courage to speak to people, but somehow Anika was so lovely and easy to chat to.

But most of all, and this is going to sound very wrong, I longed to have my face planted in her naked arm pit inter mingled with some lovely plastic smells.

Finally an apology to Anika's friend. I'm sorry I paid you no attention, and I hope you both had a lovely holiday in London.
rainwear-experience

Re: Tube Encounter

Post by rainwear-experience »

Good job this is only a story as plain clothed Police patrol the tube looking for 'touchers' etc

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/t ... 14271.html
JellyMan

Re: Tube Encounter

Post by JellyMan »

The story is true. But I would definitely not ever do anything that would be considered as dodgy! If a mac brushed against my hand that would be great, but I would never reach out to touch. When Anika fell on me it was heaven, but in no way my fault and a complete accident - just one of those very rare "right place at the right time" moments! The stories that follow are NOT a true, they are a fantasy of what might have been. When we talked after the fall there was no sexual connotations, it was just two people chatting (as of course is sadly so rare nowadays).